Seoul Gimpo International Airport
Owner: 한국 공항 공사
IATA code: GMP
ICAO code: RKSS
GMP arrivals today
Discover Gimpo international airport arrivals
This international airport is formerly known as the “Kimpo International Airport.” It is considered the second largest airport that South Korea currently has available. Its location is on the western edge of the capital for Seoul Gimpo arrivals.
Top routes from GMP
- CJU – Jeju
- PUS – Busan
- USN – Ulsan
- RSU – Yeosu
- KWJ – Gwangju
- HIN – Jinju
- KPO – Pohang
- YNY – Yangyang
De bovenstaande vluchten zijn allemaal binnen Zuid Korea. Er worden momenteel door de pandemic geen internationale vluchten uitgevoerd. Deze zijn tijdelijk geannuleerd. Jeju is veruit de belangrijkste bestemming. Er gaan wel 100 vluchten per dag richting het zuiden naar het eiland. Uiteraard worden deze vluchten door verschillende airlines uitgevoerd.
- Jeju International Airport CJU, South Korea: Asiana Airlines, Korean Air, Air Busan, Jeju Air, Jin Air, Air Seoul, Perimeter Aviation, and Tway Airlines
It is specifically located at 112 Haneul-Gil – Seoul, and the history of this great airport begins in 1939 with its Gimpo flight arrivals. The Japanese army built an airstrip in the area and allowed civil aircraft operations for the time.
It was in 1958 when this airport was designated as “Gimpo International Airport” by presidential decree. It is known for being one of the oldest Korean airports that are currently active.
Through various methods of transportation, people can get to the airport facilities without problems.
- GMP airport arrivals by bus: There is a great availability of options for people to take buses to the airport. It includes schedules that are adapted to the needs of the passenger.
- Seoul Gimpo airport arrivals by Airport Bus: The boarding stations for these internal buses are for the international and national terminals. The fares for these buses are completely free. The buses have excellent capacities to receive many passengers.
- GMP arrivals by cab: The passenger must pay for each of the tools found on the highway. The rates of the taxi service costs may vary depending on the season. They have excellent estimates of departures.
The airport currently has a couple of important passenger terminals divided into domestic and international Seoul Gimpo arrivals. Both terminals offer each of the passengers total enjoyment with the availability of great spaces. Cultural complexes, leisure, shopping, and banks are located in these terminals for people with Gimpo flight arrivals.
The national terminal handles all those domestic GMP airport arrivals; it is also designated as “terminal two.” It can handle up to 31 million passengers who visit the town. This terminal consists of about four floors, and in them are the Seoul Gimpo airport arrivals, baggage claims, public areas, security controls, and food courts.
The international terminal of the Gimpo airport is only responsible for handling those flights of international origin. It is known as “terminal 1,” and millions of people have GMP arrivals each year at this place. It has four levels where you can find luggage, customs, prayer, quarantine, and more.
International flight routes with Seoul Gimpo Airport arrivals
- Seoul Gimpo arrivals from Beijing Capital International Airport PEK, China: Air China, Asiana Airlines, China Southern Airlines and Korean Air
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport SHA, China: Asiana Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Korean Air and Shanghai Airlines
- Gimpo flight arrivals from Tokyo Haneda International Airport HND, Japan: All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Japan Airlines, and Korean Air
- Seoul Gimpo airport arrivals from Taipei Songshan Airport TSA, Taiwan: China Airlines, Eastar Jet, EVA Air and Tway Airlines