PUS arrivals today
Gimhae International Airport
2350 Daejo 2-Dong, Gangseo-Gu,
Pusan 618-142, REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Owner: 한국 공항 공사
IATA code: PUS
ICAO code: RKPK
Experience Gimhae international airport arrivals
Gimhae International Airport is a friendly airport in South Korea. It is an air terminal currently beyond its design capacity; buildings and mountains surround it.
Gimhae International Airport is located at the western end of Busan, in South Korea. It is located 22 km (13 miles) west of Busan. It is named after the nearby city of Gimhae and was inaugurated in 1976 for the first Gimhae arrivals. On October 31, 2007, a new international terminal was inaugurated for the convenience of passengers and to increase the Gimhae flight arrivals.
This airport is the hub of Asiana Airlines, Air Busan, and Korean Air that offer most PUS airport arrivals. They have proposed constructing another airport in Gadeokdo to meet the demand for users who use this air terminal.
- Travel further by Subway after Gimhae airport arrivals: The Busan-Gimhae light rail line can connect you to the airport with the Busan subway and Gimhae city center.
- Go by Bus after PUS arrivals: Airport Limousine Bus: The bus runs every 15-20 minutes.
- Gimhae arrivals by Express bus: Bus 1009 can take you from geumgok-dong to Deokcheon station and vice versa. It has several routes so that you can connect to various places of interest and Gimhae International Airport. This bus operates from 5:20 to 20:50, every 40 minutes (departure is from Geumgok).
- PUS airport arrivals by Urban bus: Bus 301 takes you from Gupo Station, Gimhae Airport to Gangseo-gu Office, Deokcheon Station, Gupo Market, Dongnae, Mandeok, Haeundae, Centum City and more. The city bus operates every 20 minutes.
- Cab: Both standard and deluxe taxi services are available outsite the Gimhae flight arrivals hall. They also have the town bus and the interurban bus available. You will have several options to transfer upon arrival or get to the airport from any nearby town.
Gimhae International Airport has two terminals to process the Gimhae airport arrivals which are the International Terminal and the Domestic Terminal. Both have coffee shops, banks, ATMs, restaurants, bookstores, pharmacies, gift shops, and much more.
- Domestic terminal: The domestic or domestic terminal of the airport is in charge of domestic or regional PUS arrivals from the South Korean mainland and the islands. This terminal is divided into three levels.
- International Terminal: The Gimhae Airport International Terminal has Gimhae arrivals from various parts of the world and consists of 3 levels.
Both terminals have an Gimhae flight arrivals area, check-in area, boarding gates, changing rooms, cafeterias, banks, ATMs, restaurants, bookstores, pharmacies, gift shops, currency exchange, and much more. The shuttle bus offers free transportation between both terminals and runs from 5:05 am to 11:40 pm, operating in 10-minute intervals.
- PUS airport arrivals from Hong Kong International Airport HKG, Hong Kong with the airlines Air Busan, Cathay Pacific, Dragonair and Korean Air.
- Macau International Airport MFM, Macao: Air Busan, Air Macau
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport KUL, Malaysia: AirAsia X
- Gimhae airport arrivals from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport TPE, Taiwan with carriers Air Busan, China Airlines
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport BKK, Thailand: Asiana Airlines, Jeju Air, Korean Air and Thai Airways International
- PUS arrivals from Ninoy Aquino International Airport MNL, Philippines: Asiana Airlines, Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines
- Narita International Airport NRT, Japan: Air Busan, American Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Japan Airlines, Japan Airlines Domestic and Korean Air
- Gimhae arrivals from Beijing Capital International Airport PEK, China flying with the airlines Air China, Asiana Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Korean Air
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport PVG, China: Asiana Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Korean Air and Shanghai Airlines.