Sochi International Airport
Address: Ulitsa Mira, 50, Adler, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 354355
IATA airport code: AER
Elevation: 27 m
Phone: +7 800 301-19-91
Alias: Международный Аэропорт Сочи
AER Departures today
Discover Sochi International Airport Departures
Sochi International Airport serves the Russian city of Sochi on the coast of the Black Sea. In November 2006, the airport was auctioned to Oleg Deripaskas’ Basic Elements Group for 5.5 billion rubles, and it was refurbished several times before 2014 to increase the Sochi departures.
Top routes from AER
Most flight routes go to the three available Moscow airports
Another busy flight route is to St. Petersburg Pulkovo Airport. Other less frequent flights go to Krasnodar, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, Yekaterinburg, Novosirbirsk, and Mineralnye.
Location for AER airport departures
The airport is 19 miles (30 kilometers) from Sochi city center at Ulitsa Mira, 50, Adler, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 354355.
Terminals at Sochi airport
After the airline British Airways temporarily relocates from Terminals 3 and 4, Heathrow Airport flights will now operate from Terminals 2 and 5. Rail services will continue to be used in Terminals 2 and 5; however, Terminal 4 has been suspended. Before flying to the airport, passengers should use the following terminal guide to understand which terminal their aircraft have Sochi flight departures from and keep in touch with their airline. We also require all passengers to comply with the British governments’ social distancing regulations and arrive at the airport two hours before the Sochi airport departures of European flights and 3 hours before leaving long-haul flights.
Airlines with AER departures
The following airlines are operating at Sochi airport:
- Rossiya-Sacka Dips, Pogas Fly, Pobeda, Popular Powerline, Qeshm Airline, Red Wings Airlines, Rossiya, Rotana Airline, S7 Airlines, SCAT, Skybus Airlines, Ural Airlines, UVT, Uzbekistan Airways, Uzbekistan Airways, Ultra-Air Link, Belavia, Rossiya, Diamonds from Rossiya-Sacka, Gazpromavia, Globus – Grozny airline, Iraero, Rossiya, Mahan Air, and Nordavia.
Sochi airport transportation
- Taxi: The Sochi International Airport Official Taxi offers comfortable travel from the airport to your destination.
- Public transport: Sochi departures by bus services from Sotchi to Sochi Avtotrans, from the airport and to Sochi town, from Adler to Krasnaya Polyana, Rosa Khutor ski resort.
- Electric Trains: The AER airport departures by Lastochka Express is a fast method from the airport to Adler and the downtown of Sochi.
Sochi flight departures
Passengers taking domestic flights at Sochi International Airport will undergo two inspections: at the entrance of the terminal or the VIP terminal, and immediately after arrival, they are checked in the Sochi airport departures hall after check-in. Check-in, and then go through border services. Veterinary inspections are also applicable to passengers with pets.
Sochi International Airport provides online flight check-in and skip-the-line baggage check-in services. Check-in is available online for Sochi flight departures. Area B on the ground provides online check-in procedures on the airport website and airline website 24 hours before Sochi departures. The three kiosks are equipped with computers and printers. Passengers can print their passports here. If a barcode is provided on the mobile device during online check-in, the customer can use the mobile check-in service at the airport and print the boarding pass on a dedicated printer.
Baggage handling is carried through using the latest Dutch technology VanDerLande. Sochi International Airport has the most advanced baggage handling system, so every suitcase and baggage can be handled quickly during the loading process by unloading and transit.
Facilities when having AER departures:
- Medical services- If you feel unwell or injured, emergency services there 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Rent: Area B, second floor.
- Pharmacy-Pharmafaktor Paket 2, Sector B. Location Opening hours: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
- Lounge- There is no special sleeping, resting, or lying area.
- Shower- A shower is provided in the lounge.
- Smoking- Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the airport.
- Spa- Spa Express provides manicure and massage services if you plan Sochi airport departures. Location: 2nd Floor, Zone B. Working hours: 24/7.