LED Departures today
Address: лит. ЗА, Pulkovskoye Shosse, д. 41, St Petersburg, Rusland, 196140
Height: 24 m
Phone: +7 812 337-38-22
Owner: Saint Petersburg City Administration
Hub for: Rossiya Russian Airlines; S7 Airlines; Nordavia; Ural Airlines; Wizz Air
Serves: Saint Petersburg
Discover St Petersburg Pulkovo international airport departures
If you want to visit the beloved Russian land, you will have to go through the Saint Petersburg Pulkovo airport gates. The airport has one of the best facilities in St. Petersburg for you to tour and admire without any hassle when having Pulkovo departures. It is a fairly old but functional airport in which you will have an unlimited number of national and international St Petersburg Pulkovo departures.
The Pulkovo Airport in Saint Petersburg was built in 1932 as a “national airport” but later expanded to increase the Pulkovo airport departures. This airport has the record of being the largest in Russia and in which 19,5 million people cross its doors a year.
After the cessation of the Soviet Union in 1990, the airport experienced a slight increase in Saint Petersburg airport departures to abroad. This airport has undergone a series of renovations over the years, which allows it to remain operational. The Pulkovo airport in Saint Petersburg operated with Pulkovo Aviation Enterprise until 2005, when it became independent.
Location for LED airport departures
The airport is located 14 miles from the city center in Saint Petersburg; you have to go south to locate it. It is a huge airport that you can easily admire and observe from the main highway in Saint Petersburg.
From the Pulkovo International Airport in Saint Petersburg, you can take various means of transport such as:
• St Petersburg airport departures by Minibus service that can give you urban routes every hour.
• You can take the buses from Moskovskaya metro station that takes you to the the airport so you will be on time for St Petersburg flight departures.
• You can change about 15 minutes south of the airport to locate the station “airport.”
• If you want to rent a car or take a taxi outside the airport you can do it without problems. Almost all transport services will take the Pulkovo highway that connects you to the city center.
Tracks for Pulkovo flight departures
With the airport, you will have two fairly wide runways, such as:
- Runway 10R / 28L, which measures 3,780 meters and is built of cement – Concrete to process most St Petersburg Pulkovo airport departures.
- Runway 10L / 28R, which measures 3,397 meters and is built of cement – concrete.
St. Petersburg Pulkovo Airport covers 460,000 square feet of land in which you will find a spacious terminal to have all the LED departures. Terminal 1 of the airport was rebuilt in 2010 to accommodate more St Petersburg Pulkovo departures. You can see the following news within the facilities:
• 17 boarding gates for Saint Petersburg airport departures
• Commercial stores
• Food stores
• 6 jet bridges.
• 7 carousels for luggage
• 88 counters for billing
• 110 booths to stamp passport
- Terminal floor 3, Check-in counters:
If you want to travel from Pulkovo airport in Saint Petersburg, you must choose one of the distinguished airlines who offer LED airport departures:
- Air Serbia, Air Astana, Aegean Airlines, AirBaltic, Air France, Alrosa, Avia Traffic Company, Aeroflot, Bulgaria Air, Belavia, Azimut, Austrian Airlines, Air Moldova, Cyprus Airways, Ellinair, Flyarmenia, Iberia, Iran Air, Izhavia, Airlines from Croatia, South China Airlines, Emirates, HiSky, KLM, Lucky Air, Pegas Fly, Victory, Qatar Airlines, Red Wings Airlines, Lufthansa, LOT Polish Airlines, Nordwind Airlines, S7 Airlines, Smartavia, Taban Air, Tunisair, Rusline, SunExpress, Swiss International Airlines, Utair, Ural Airlines, Yakutia Airlines, Yamal Airlines, Uzbekistan Airways, among others.
If you want to travel from the airport, you must choose the correct airline that offers you destinations with St Petersburg flight departures such as:
• Tel Aviv
When you choose one of the destinations, you have to contact the airport to know its availability. Some of these destinations may be with direct Pulkovo flight departures or by stopover.