Domodedovo Mikhail Lomonosov International Airport
Address: Moscow Oblast, Russia
Airport code: DME
Phone: +7 495 933-66-66
Focus city for: IrAero; NordStar Airlines; Yamal Airlines
Node for: Red Wings Airlines, S7 Airlines, Nordavia, Ural Airlines, Katekavia
DME Departures today
Get to know Moscow Domodedovo Departures
Russia’s beloved land has many things that will amaze you, from beautiful people to beautiful buildings in its capital. When you are about to enter Russia, you have to do it from the capital, and there is no better destination than the Moscow Domodedovo airport. This Airport is one of the largest in the Russian capital; it includes national and international Moscow Domodedovo flight departures to do tourism.
Get to know the facilities of this beautiful Airport, how to get to the place and how to have Moscow airport departures if you are a tourist. You can know the operational lines that go to the Airport and those incredible destinations you can take from there.
The international Airport of the Russian capital or Domodedovo, is named after the city in which it is located. This Airport also adopts the acronym (DME) of IATA since April 1962, when its facilities were inaugurated. At the end of 2019, by presidential decree, the Airport was renamed from “Mikhail Lomonosov” who was an important Russian scientist.
This Airport is consists of 3 terminals for the DME flight departures and an Aeroexpress terminal while some improvements are being made to the site. Overall it is an airport that is 26 miles long and accommodates more than 30 million passengers per year. But due the pandemic it dropped back to 16-17 million passengers in 2020. Also 2021 has less DME flight departures than in 2019.
Moscow Domodedovo airport departures
When you arrive at the airport facilities, you will have several ways to move to Russia’s capital. You will have up to 8 control points within the Airport to move to where you are staying. You can have affordable prices from Taxis, train lines, subways, and even cars for rent.
- Bus: the bus on line 308 may be your first option for DME Airport departures to Moscow City for a cost of 150 rubles. You can take the 999 bus to go to other destinations such as Kolomna, Bronnitsy, or Ryazan.
- Railway: this rail connection is since 2002, giving you fast trains that will take you to Moscow in 45 minutes. You will adjust to various fares on the train for a tourist class of 470 rubles or a business class with 1,000 rubles. There will be only Domodedovo departures during daytime.
- Rental cars: you can also rent cars to get you to your destination from the Airport. You have to take the ring road that goes towards Moscow and connects you with the Kashirskoye highway. You can also rent a taxi, Uber, vans, or carpool to save money in Russia. Before Domodedovo flight departures you are also able to park you car at various locations.
To locate the international Airport of Domodedovo, you will have to go to the city of Domodedovo. This Airport is located southwest of the capital of Russia, it is very busy and has many means of transport. From the capital it can take you less than 45 minutes to get there, the traffic is a bit heavy during peak hours so keep in mind that you be in time because you also have to check-in 2 hours before Moscow DME departures.
Get to know which airlines are the operating lines with Moscow Domodedovo departures:
- Air Arabia
- Air Manas
- Avia Traffic Company
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Air Moldova
- Air Astana
- Cyprus Airways
- Gulf Air
- Pegasus Airlines
- Red Wings Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- Somon Air
- Tajik Air
- Turkmenistan Airlines
- Yamal Airlines
From Domodedovo airport, you can take some national and international departures such as:
- Athens / Thessaloniki – Greece
- Sharjah – United Arab Emirates
- Almaty / Nur- Sultan – Kazakhstan
- Vienna – Austria
- London Heathrow Aiport departures LHR
- Cairo – Egypt
- Tel Aviv – Israel
- Frankfurt – Germany
- Istanbul – Turkey
- Paris – France
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
In this international Airport in Russia, you can also take some flights by stopover for regions such as:
- Abu Dhabi, etc.