مطار حمد الدولي, Maṭār Ḥamad al-Duwalī
Address: Doha, Qatar
Phone: +974 4010 6666
IATA Airport Code: DOH
ICAO airport code: OTHH
Alias: Hamad International Airport (Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani) and Maṭār Ḥamad al-Duwalī
Qatar Hamad Airport Arrivals
DOH arrivals today
About Doha Hamad international airport arrivals
Doha Hamad International Airport is one of the largest airports in the Middle East along with Dubai and Istanbul. It is the base for Qatar Airways with a fairly new airport because it’s only in operation since the year 2014. It’s located to the east of the city of Qatar in Doha 9 miles from the center of Qatar and can be reached by taxi in 20 minutes. The airport is located on a piece of land of 2,200 hectares. There is 1 large terminal with 5 different concourses where aircraft with jet bridges can connect at the gates. There are only 2 runways. These are both quite long of which 1 is even 4,850 meters (16,000 ft). There was a record year of passengers in 2019. There were almost 39 million who used Doha Hamad Airport.
Top routes from DOH
- KWI – Kuwait
- BKK – Bangkok
- LHR – London
- DEL – Delhi
- AMM – Ammam
- MCT – Muscat
- KTM – Kathmandu
- DAC – Dhaka
- SHJ – Dubai Sharjah
- BEY – Beirut
Doha Airport FlightRadar24
Easily follow flights around the airport at Doha FR24:
Ground transportation Doha Hamad airport
- At Hamad International Airport (HIA) you can easily rent a rar. Walk outside the HIA arrivals hall and cross the street. There you walk into a building where you can make hotel reservations together with the car rental counters. One of the largest carriers in the country is Al Muftah Rent A Car. This one sits at No. 07, Ground Floor. Other options are with Avis, Europcar, Mustafawi, Prestige Carse and a few more.
- If you plan to drive yourself by car, you can also park the car at the airport. At the terminal the hourly rate is QAR 10. If you park for a day, that is 145 QAR. When you book a parking space online you can get a 20 percent discount. If you fly with Qatar Airways, it is best to park in the West part of the parking garage. If you only want to pick up or drop off passengers, you can only stand at the curb for 5 minutes.
- You can also be in the center in just 15 minutes by metro. There are Doha airport arrivals by metro at West Short Term Car Park. You start the journey with the red line towards Lusail QNB. Some stops right in the center are Al Doha Al Jadeda, Msheireb (Here you can also change to the yellow and green line), Al Bidda, Corniche.
- You can also take the bus to the center. There are several Doha arrivals by bus from different locations in the city. The most common bus to or from the center is Route 777. For travel to Al Khor you can take bus 727, to Masaieed with bus 109.
- If you want to travel by taxi you can walk to the left after the Doha arrivals hall. Follow the taxi signs. All taxis run on the meter price. The taxi costs 45-55 QAR.
Terminal Doha Airport
At the airport there is a large multi-storey terminal. Starting with Level 0. Here is the DOH airport arrivals hall with baggage claim and exit to the taxis, rental car companies, public transport. This level also includes the check-in counters section. One floor higher on level 1 are the gates where you come through airport security after check-in or simply upon Doha Qatar airport arrivals. Upon arrival you could also get to level 2 for the transfer area. All gates are divided into different Concourses: A with 10 gates, B with 10 gates, C with 13 gates, D and E each with 9 gates on level 1 and 2. Expansions are also underway to increase the capacity of Doha airport. .
- Al Safwa First Lounge and Al Mourjan Business Lounge: The location is these lounges are on the third level Duty Free Plaza South and accessible to Qatar Airways and oneworld First Class customers.
- First Class Lounge: The location is on the second level Duty Free Plaza South and accessible to Qatar Airways Platinum as well as other Oneworld Emerald frequent flyer customers and eligible guests.
- Business Class Lounge: The location is on the second level Duty Free Plaza South and accessible to Qatar Airways Gold and Silver as well as other oneworld airlines Sapphire frequent flyer customers and eligible guests.
- First and Business Class Arrivals Lounges: First and Business class ticketed customers of Qatar Airways can access these lounges upon arrival to the airport. The location is both before and after immigration.
- Al Maha and Orxy Lounges
- Unaccompanied Minors Lounge: Our exclusive unaccompanied minors lounge (map) provides a safe and welcoming environment for children of all ages. It offers a variety of facilities. Inside the lounge, our own team of trained attendants looks after the children, ensuring they’re comfortable and happy.
- Mariner Lounge: The location is on the second level Duty Free Plaza South.
- Special Assistance Travellers’ Lounge: Relax in our dedicated lounge (map) while you wait for your transfer or departing flights. It offers comfortable seating, televisions and a trained attendant. Adapted washrooms are conveniently located nearby.
Doha flight arrivals take place on 2 runways of 13,950 and 15,900 feet. This makes it one of the top 10 longest runways in the world.
Flight routes Doha Airport
Doha Airport arrivals are increasing every year (2020 and 2021 will be exceptions due to corona). Most Hamad Airport arrivals are flown by Qatar Airways. Doha is the home base of this airline. There are escape routes to all over the world. It is of course not the only airline. There are also many Doha arrivals from India. These are operated by Air India, IndiGo and GoAir in addition to Qatar Airways. Major destinations in India are the following:
There are many Qatar arrivals from the region, but also from far intercontinental destinations. There are for example Doha Hamad arrivals by
- Air Canada from Toronto
- Royal Air Maroc from Casablanca
- Turkish Airlines from Istanbul
- Kuala Lumpur
Doha Hamad airport arrivals regarding Cargo is mainly responsible for Qatar Airways Cargo. There are also occasional flights from Cargolux and Turkish Cargo.
Doha Airport Hotel
If you want to relax at the airport, you can also stay in the only hotel available on the complex. That’s the Oryx Airport Hotel. There are various suites and rooms available that can be booked with a minimum time of 5 hours. Services such as dining, fitness, massages, squash courts are also available. Handy to use it if you have a long transit, very early flight to stay the night before with a late arrival to immediately enjoy your rest.
You can read the most important developments regarding Covid 19 and associated questions on the official website of Doha Airport. You can find it here:
Lost and Found
If you lose your luggage when traveling with Qatar Airways, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
For other airlines you can contact Lost and Found of Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) at the following email address:
If you have lost something in the terminal, please contact one of the HIA Information Desks. If you are no longer at the airport you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.