Warsaw Chopin International Airport
Lotnisko Chopina w Warszawie, ul. Swirki i Wigury 1,
Warszawa – Okęcie, 00-906, Poland
Telephone: +48 22 650 42 20
IATA code: WAW
ICAO code: EPWA
WAW departures today
Find out Warsaw Chopin international airport departures
Your next trip to Poland can be assured if you take Warsaw Chopin Airport as your entry point. This airport offers many services that you as a tourist need to have an excellent trip. You can get to know the aerial installation in-depth and verify what you need to travel safely to Poland and also have Warsaw Chopin departures.
Find out how big the air facility is, which companies it works with, and the number of destinations with Warsaw departures it can offer you. You can also know the exact location of the airport and the transportation services it can give you.
Busy domestic flight routes
- Gdansk Lech Walesa
- Szczecin Goleniow
- Poznan Lawica
- Wroclaw Copernicus
- Krakow John Paul II
- Rzeszow Jasionka
Busy international flight routes
About Warsaw Chopin Airport
Chopin Warsaw Airport opened its doors in 1934 with the first Warsaw flight departures. This airport has more than 300 flights that are divided between national and international WAW airport departures. With more than 2,060 acres of land, the airport shows a glamorous terminal and different services.
The airport can host up to 30,000 flights per year, and in 2019, it almost reaches its limit of Warsaw Chopin airport departures. For 2019 the airport served 18 million passengers between direct and seasonal flights throughout Europe.
Location Warsaw Chopin flight departures
The airbase is located in the Wlochy district, which is very close to the capital city of Warsaw in Poland. Although it is not the largest airport close to Warsaw, it is certainly an important access point to the Polish capital.
From the airport you will have several public transport services that will help you get to the city center:
- Warsaw airport departures by train: You can go to the train station at Warsaw Chopin Airport to take you to Warsaw in about 10 minutes. The rail service is inside the air terminal and usually runs every 15 minutes.
- WAW departures by car: You can take a car or taxi and go to the Chopin-Warsaw central highway to take you to the city center. This trip can take up to 30 minutes, depending on how the traffic is.
- Warsaw Chopin departures by bus: If you want to save money, you can take the public bus that will take you to Warsaw or other nearby cities. You must take route 331 that takes you to Ursynów or other very busy areas.
Warsaw Chopin Airport tracks
At the airport, you can land on one of its two runways with Warsaw departures that are identified by:
- Runway 29-11 with 9,186 feet long.
- Runway 15-33 with 12,106 feet long.
Terminal at Warsaw Chopin Airport
You can divide the air terminal into three sections for Warsaw flight departures in which you will have some services such as:
- In the main hall, terminals 1 and 2 have five check-in rooms and 116 flight check-in desks for WAW airport departures. This section operates with Turkish Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, and Air France.
- In the South room, you can have the commercial area of the airport with more than 30 duty-free shops. There are also commercial Warsaw Chopin airport departures, two waiting rooms, a Wi-Fi zone, etc.
- In the North lounge, you can have charter flights by airlines such as Star Alliance and OneWorld.
Airlines with Warsaw Chopin flight departures
At the airport, you will have several airlines available but among the most requested are:
- Wizz Air
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Air France
- British Airways
Warsaw Airport Destinations
If you want to travel from airport Chopin Warsaw, you can choose between one of these holiday destinations with Warsaw airport departures:
- Antalya, Rhodes, Hurghada, London Heathrow, Mallorca departures, Tel Aviv TLV, Dubai International, Tenerife South, Rome Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino, Lisbon Humberto Delgado, Madrid Barajas, Dublin, and London Luton.
Other destinations with year round frequent flights are the following:
To fly smoothly from the airport, you will have to make a prior reservation for your flight.