Peshawar Bacha Khan International Airport
Khyber Road, Peshawar Airport,
Tel: +92 (0) 91 5270035
IATA code: PEW
ICAO PEW: OPPS
PEW Arrivals today
Learn About Peshawar Bacha Khan International Airport arrivals
Although Pakistan goes through some internal conflicts, it is still one of South Asia’s most unique tourist attractions. You may be interested in touring this beautiful country, and you can do it from Bacha Khan airport. This airport has some pros that you should know before you have Peshawar airport arrivals to have the best experience.
Top routes from PEW
- DXB – Dubai
- SHJ – Sharjah
- KHI – Karachi
- DOH – Doha
- AUH – Abu Dhabi
- JED – Jeddah
- RKT – Ras Al Khaimah
- BAH – Bahrain
- RUH – Riyadh
- AAN – Al Ain
These flights are often offered by the airline carriers Qatar Airways, Pakistan International Airlines, Air Arabia, and Airblue.
About Peshawar Airport
Bacha Khan International Airport has been operating since 1965 with domestic and international Peshawar arrivals. This airbase ranks fourth among the most important in Pakistan for hosting tourists. Between 2017 and 2018, the airport served 1,578,319 passengers with around 10,736 Peshawar Bacha Khan arrivals.
The airport is also an important cargo area for South Asia and cargo travel throughout Europe. The current operator of airport Bacha Khan is the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority that take control of the PEW airport arrivals.
Location for Peshawar flight arrivals
You can locate the airport in the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan. It is an airport located southwest of the capital city of Pakistani territory.
Peshawar Bacha Khan Airport transportation
From Bacha Kahan Peshawar International Airport you can take some means of transportation such as:
- Bacha Khan airport arrivals by car: You can rent a rustic vehicle and take the M-1 motorway that can take you to the city center. This tour is approximately 2 hours; the area is rugged.
- PEW arrivals by cab: You can take a taxi outside the airport to go to the cities in the Khyber Pakhtunkwa province. This service is usually expensive due to the distance that you need to travel from the air terminal.
Terminal at Bacha Khan Airport
You can have a single air terminal available that processes Peshawar airport arrivals to find a lot of security and control towards passengers. Within the terminal, you can also have services such as:
- Telephone booths for national and international calls
- Currency exchange service
- Internet zone using Wateen technology
- Commercial stores
- Car rentals when having Peshawar arrivals
- Counters to check in flights
- 2 waiting rooms
At this airport, you can take Peshawar Bacha Khan arrivals with the airline’s Emirates, Gulf Air, AirBlue, Air Arabia, Saudia, Qatar Airlines, etc. Among the flights available in the terminal, you can go to:
It is a very busy airport where you can travel every day; since 2014, the airport has not suffered from terrorist attacks.