Oslo Gardermoen Internationl Airport
Edvard Munchs Veg,
N-2060 Gardermoen, NORWAY
Phone: +47 (0)64 812000
Fax: +47 (0)64 812001
Owner: Oslo Lufthavn AS (part of Avinor)
IATA code: OSL
ICAO code: ENGM
OSL departures today
Learn All About Oslo Gardermoen international airport departures
If you are visiting Norway or want to go there, you can use Oslo International Airport as your port of entry. This 22-year-old terminal offers a good number of Oslo departures to the most sought-after destinations. You can take a look at the airport and be delighted with how it works when you have Oslo flight departures
Find out how big the air terminal is, how many flights you can take and which are the most frequented destinations with OSL airport departures. You can also find out how Oslo Airport is different from other air facilities in Norway.
There are many more domestic destinations. It is a large country with difficult to reach destinations in winter. Many flights go to the north of the country. Most, however, go to the west coast of Norway. When flying these routes you will likely able to book your flight at one of these airlines: Norwegian Air Shuttle, Flyr, SAS, DAT, Swiftair, and Wideroe. Some other destinations that can be flown to are: Kristiansand, Kristiansund, Sogndal, Bardufoss, Forde, Orsta, Molde, and Alta.
International destinations in Europe are widely spread out. For example, there are flights to almost every country in the continent. Often these are also the capitals, but also holiday destinations during the season. This includes countries such as Greece, Turkey, Italy, and Spain.
- Amsterdam Schiphol
- Stockholm Arlanda
- London Heathrow
- Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Rome Fiumicino
- Madrid Barajas
- New York
- Seasonal: Phuket, Zanzibar, Krabi, Sharm El Sheikh, and Cancun
Oslo’s Gardermoen Airport was re-opened in 1998 under Avinor’s operations in Norway for Oslo Gardermoen departures. It is an airport that offers hub flights with airlines such as Wizz Air, Wideroe, Scandinavian Air, Norwegian Air Shuttle, and Flyr who offer most Gardermoen airport departures. You will have at your disposal more than 150 international destinations and only 26 regional flights.
The airport is the largest in the country, it offers the best performance for its international flights. This airport was rebuilt in 2012 to increase Oslo Gardermoen flight departures, where a VIP lounge was included for airlines such as Emirates or Qatar Airways.
Location for Oslo airport departures
Oslo Gardermoen Airport is located in the Gardermoen border area that connects with the municipalities Ullensaker and Nannestad. You have to travel 22 miles from Oslo, the capital city of Norway, to reach the airbase.
Transportation at Oslo Gardermoen Airport
If you travel to the airport from another country and want to know Oslo as soon as possible, you must know how land transport works. At this airport, you will have several means of transportation available, such as:
- OSL departures by cab: You can contact several taxi companies at the air terminal that can differ by the rates in destinations. These taxis can take you to Oslo or the border municipalities of Gardermoen.
- Oslo departures by bus: You can take the Gardermoen route that will take you to the train station of the same name or the capital city of Norway.
- OSL airport departures by train: Gardermoen train station is very close to the airport so you can get there as soon as possible. From Oslo station, you can go to the city of Drammen station.
Oslo airport has two running runways to process Oslo flight departures that you can distinguish by directions:
- Runway 01L-19R is 11,811 feet long and features a concrete and asphalt surface.
- Runway 01R-19L is 9,678 feet long and features a concrete and asphalt surface.
In 2020 the runways were the point for 125,428 aircraft movements. In this same year, the airport had 181,265 cargo Oslo Gardermoen departures, breaking a record.
Oslo Gardermoen Airport Terminal
You can divide the airport’s operations into its immense terminal that covers about 265 thousand square meters. This terminal shows inside:
- 72 boarding gates for Gardermoen airport departures
- Boarding gates for domestic flights in lobbies A-B and C
- Boarding gates for international flights in lobbies D and E
- Check-in hall to start the Oslo Gardermoen flight departures
- Duty-free commercial stores
- Information area
- Car rentals
- 10 waiting rooms
- 1 VIP room
Airlines with Oslo airport departures
If you want to travel from this airport or take a flight there, you can contact one of these airlines:
- Air France, Austrian Airlines, EasyJet, Aeroflot, FlyEgipt, Flyr, Brussels Airlines, Blue Air, LOT Polish Airlines, KLM, Hainan Airlines, Icelandair, DAT, Bulgaria Air, Emirates, Freebird Airlines, Ryanair, Sun air of Scandinavia, Qatar Airways, Pegasus Airlines, among others.