OSL arrivals today
Address: Edvard Munchs veg, 2061 Gardermoen, Norway
IATA Airport Code: OSL
ICAO Airport Code: ENGM
Alias: Oslo Airport Gardermoen
Get To Know Oslo Gardermoen international airport arrivals
If you want to know the attractions of Norway, you can land at the Oslo Gardermoen International Airport. To enjoy the experience of visiting European cities, it is recommended to visit the facilities. This airbase is considered the most important in the entire country and houses the most attractive national and international destinations with Oslo arrivals.
Starting in 1740 as a base camp, the Oslo-Gardermoen airport was built, and its first Oslo flight arrivals were inaugurated in 1912. It is positioned with one of the most important and busiest air facilities in the entire country. In its beginnings, it was a military airfield that expanded its base with OSL airport arrivals, becoming a commercial airport and transferring a large volume of passengers.
This airbase represents exponential growth of 7.8% in passengers since 2006. It operates an approximate average of 10 national destinations and 50 highly attractive international Oslo Gardermoen arrivals. Its facilities are characterized by the fact that they are designed to adapt to the winter seasons.
Location for Gardermoen airport arrivals
Oslo-Gardemoen Airport is located in the municipality of Ullensaker, just northwest of the capital city. It is necessary to travel an approximate average of 18 km by land transport routes to get there.
If you want to go to the airport or visit Norway from the facilities, you can do so through the following means of land transport:
- Having Oslo Gardermoen flight arrivals and then travel by train: You can get to Oslo’s main station just by transferring to the airport terminal. This type of transport is one of the fastest alternatives to get to the center, and it even usually takes 19 minutes in a cycle of 6 times during each hour.
- Oslo airport arrivals by bus: Whether you want to transfer to or from the airport, you can take a bus from the terminal. For your peace of mind, this type of transport can take you to the main points of Norway.
- OSL arrivals by taxi: To use this means of transport, you have to go to the taxi rank outside the terminal. As the main advantage, you can reach any point of the city of Oslo in the shortest possible time.
This airport has two runways for Oslo arrivals that you can identify using the following addresses:
- Runway 01L / 19R: 3600 is 11,811 feet long, and the floor is asphalt/concrete.
- Runway 01R / 19L: 2950 is 9678 feet long, and the floor is Asphalt / Concrete.
Oslo Airport comprises a single facility with two levels integrated into a west and east wing to process Oslo flight arrivals. The first division is the national departures and arrivals, while the second is the international OSL airport arrivals. In this last wing, you can go to the exit doors for any foreign destination.
On the national and international Oslo Gardermoen arrivals level of both wings, you can find the luggage room. In these access rooms, there are several transportation services available such as taxi or bus lines. This level is a key access point to the capital’s conference centers and hotels.
The zone or level of national and international departure comprises around 34 check-in counters. You can also find the boarding gates along with the docks and other available services. Gardermoen airport arrivals take place at the same boarding gates. Find access to currency exchange or luggage storage sites along with restaurants and other businesses.
The west and north docks are part of the multiple facilities that comprise this terminal. This area comprises 72 boarding gates with 28 remote posts connected by bridges. The gates for international flights are located on the east and north piers.
Airlines with Oslo Gardermoen flight arrivals
Within the airport facilities, you can find some of the following operating airlines:
- Aegean Airlines
- Air Cairo
- Air Berlin
- Air France
- British Airways
- Bulgaria Air
Oslo airport arrivals from many different cities
Among the most sought-after destinations that you can take within the facilities are:
- Athens, Barcelona, Biarritz, Birmingham, Burgas, Cagliari, Chania, Chios, Dubrovnik, Pharaoh, Geneva, Heraklion, Innsbruck, Kalamata, Karpathos, Kos, Larnaca, Lisbon, Malta, Menorca, Miami, Mytilene, Olbia, Palermo, Pisa, Prague, Pristina, Pula, Rhodes, Rome, Salzburg, Samos, Santorini, Skiathos, Tallinn, Tenerife, Tivat, Turin, Valencia, Venice, Warsaw and more.