EIN Arrivals today
Airportlaan 25, Eindhoven,
5657 EA, The Netherlands
Tel: ‘0900 9505 (Netherlands) +35 227000767 (Abroad)
IATA code: EIN
ICAO code: EHEH
Guide about Eindhoven International Airport arrivals
Eindhoven Airport is an airport located 7.6 km west of Eindhoven City in the southern portion of the Netherlands. With 6.7 million passengers serviced in 2019, it is the Netherlands’ second busiest airport. The airport keep increasing the Eindhoven arrivals for already the last two decades. The airport serves as a vital transportation center for the Branford Eindhoven region, connecting it to the rest of Europe.
The Eindhoven Airport covers a total area of 13,500m2. It has a single terminal to process EIN airport arrivals with offices, restaurants, retail stores, commercial plazas, and meeting rooms.
The airport contains a cargo terminal and a single 3,000m long and 45m wide runway for all Airport Eindhoven arrivals. A total of 19 aprons are located on the airport’s airside.
The terminal is open from 4:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. (Daily) for Eindhoven flight arrivals. The airport closes at night overnight stays on airport property are only permitted in the Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport Hotel.
It connects passengers to over 87 locations served by over ten passenger airlines. The airport serves 6.7 million people each year, making it the Netherlands’ second busiest airport. Eindhoven Airport employs around 2,000 people and handles both commercial and military Eindhoven airport arrivals.
Eindhoven Airport is located right off the A2 highway, which provides easy access to the country’s northwestern, central, and southern cities, including Amsterdam, Utrecht, and Maastricht. Two of Eindhoven’s electric bus routes have EIN arrivals stops at the airport.
- Line 400 is a shuttle bus that runs between the airport and the city’s primary train station.
- Line 401 is a bus rapid transit line that has Eindhoven arrivals frin Eindhoven’s city center and primary railway station to the airport.
- Best railway station and the town of Best gets connected to Eindhoven Airport via Line 20. It also have EIN airport arrivals from the municipality of Veldhoven and the Eindhoven High Tech Campus.
- Airport Eindhoven arrivals by Line 10 which connects to the Eindhoven railway central station, the Strijp-T region (which connects to the Eindhoven Strijp-S railway station), and the Nieuw Acht Industrial Complex.
You can rent a car after Eindhoven flight arrivals from the following companies: Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt are all automobile rental companies.
Eindhoven airport arrivals
To undergo an immigration inspection, produce your passport at the immigration counter. Continue to the EIN arrivals lobby after completing the immigration inspection.
You pick up any checked bags and go through customs once you’ve cleared immigration. Local customs agents may require another form; if so, you will receive it on the plane before landing, or blank forms will be accessible in the baggage claim area.
Nearby hotels to stay
The airport in Eindhoven closes at night, and you will be requested to go after Eindhoven arrivals. The following hotels near the airport:
- The Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport is located directly over the airport terminal. Holiday Inn Eindhoven Airport — Within walking distance of the airport or a 2-minute journey on the city bus. This is the best option if you have Eindhoven flight arrivals.
- Novotel Eindhoven – (5 minutes from the airport) There is no airport shuttle for EIN airport arrivals.
- Hotel Campanile Eindhoven – (8 minutes from the airport) There is no airport shuttle service. The hotel recommends taking bus number 401, which takes around 15 minutes.
- Blue Collar Hotel – (12 minutes from the airport) There will be no airport shuttle.
- NH Best – (13 minute from the airport) There is no airport shuttle.