Marrakesh Menara International Airport
Address: RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209 ، 40000, Morocco
IATA airport code: RAK
Altitude: 468 m
Phone: +212 5244-47910
Focus city for: Royal Air Maroc; Ryanair
Location: Marrakesh, Morocco
ICAO code: GMMX
Alias: Marrakech Airport
RAK Departures today
Know Marrakech Menara international airport departures
If you want to know a good part of Marrakesh, you will have to make your pleasure trip in the hands of a good airport. The airport is one of the leading centers for you to arrive or have Marrakech Menara departures and do tourism with your friends or family. This airport is huge and offers many unique services that you shouldn’t miss out on.
Find out how important it is for the number of domestic and international Marrakech Menara airport departures it offers you. You could also get into context about the aerial installation and how you can get out of there to start your leisure trip.
Busiest flight routes
Marrakech airport hides a lot of history within its walls; it prioritized the Second World War for the US Air Force with Marrakech departures. When the war ended, and the allies were victorious, the airport was rebuilt and operated. Then, starting in the 1960’s, the airport expanded its operations from domestic flights to international departures throughout Europe.
The Marrakesh airport can accommodate more than 9 million passengers in the year and it keeps increasing Marrakech flight departures. Therefore, although the airport is an excellent one for you to know the Arab countries, it also stands out for destinations abroad.
Location for Marrakech Menara flight departures
Marrakesh Menara Airport is situated in the capital of Marrakesh – Safia. Therefore, you will have to travel at least 10 kilometers from the city to access the airbase.
Marrakesh Menara Airport ground transportation
When you visit Marrakesh Menara International Airport, you can have different options of ground transportation. You can have Marrakech airport departures by buses that pass through the airport every half hour and take you to the city. These buses allow you to save money and get to know the country in detail at each of its stations.
You can also take Marrakech RAK departures by taxi in case you want to travel to the city comfortably. This transportation service is a bit more expensive but essential because it allows you to save time on your journey to the hotel.
You will be able to find a single runway for Marrakech Menara departures that makes up the air base. This runway is headed 28/20 and is 10,170 feet long.
Terminal at Marrakesh Airport
The air terminal does measure 42 thousand square meters to process all Marrakech Menara airport departures. This terminal stands out for presenting some characteristics:
- It can accommodate maximum 9 million passengers per year.
- The terminal is made up of two sections, although a new block is being built to improve the Marrakech departures.
- There are 30 counters for check-in to start the RAK airport departures.
- For arriving passengers there will be several carousels for luggage pick up.
Airlines with Marrakech flight departures
At this airport, you will have access to the important airlines in Marrakesh, such as:
- Royal Air Maroc
- Air France
- Air Arabia Maroc
- Air Europa
- Royal Air Maroc
- Corendon Dutch Airlines
- Blue Air
- Binter Canarias
- Edelweiss Air
- Wizz Air
- TUI Fly Netherlands
- TUI Airways
- Swiss International Airlines
- Turkish Airlines, etc.
You can see that some airlines stand out for offering some Marrakech Menara flight departures to destinations like:
- Air Europe: You can travel to Madrid; the airline has station flights to Seville, Malaga and Palma de Mallorca.
- Tui Fly Belgium: You can contact the airline to have Marrakech airport departures to Bologna (BLQ), Italy – Brussels (BRU), Belgium – Lille-Lille (LIL), France – Paris-Orly (ORY), France.
- Wizz Air: You can travel to London Luton, Vienna, Warsaw Chopin, Milan Malpensa and Rome Fiumicino.
- Binter Canarias: Travel to Tenerife South and Gran Canaria.
- TUI Fly Netherlands: Enjoy a seasonal Marrakech Menara departures to Amsterdam and Eindhoven.
- TUI Airways: flights to London Gatwick, Birmingham, Bristol, and Manchester.
- Ryanair flies to: