RAK Departures today
Address: RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209 ، 40000, Morocco
IATA Code: RAK
Height: 468 m
Phone: +212 5244-47910
Focus city for: Royal Air Maroc; Ryanair
Location: Marrakesh, Morocco
ICAO airport code: GMMX
Alias: Marrakech Airport
Know Marrakech Menara international airport departures
If you want to know a good part of Marrakesh, you will have to make your pleasure trip in the hands of a good airport. The airport Marrakesh Menara is one of the leading centers for you to arrive or have Marrakech Menara departures and do tourism with your family. This airport is huge and offers many unique services that you shouldn’t miss out on.
Find out how important it is for the number of domestic and international Marrakech Menara airport departures it offers you. You could also get into context about the aerial installation and how you can get out of there to start your leisure trip.
Marrakech airport hides a lot of history within its walls; it prioritized the Second World War for the US Air Force with Marrakech departures. When the war ended, and the allies were victorious, the airport was rebuilt and operated. Then, starting in the 1960s, the airport expanded its operations from domestic flights to international RAK airport departures throughout Europe.
The Marrakesh airport can accommodate more than 6 million passengers in the year and it keeps increasing Marrakech flight departures. Therefore, although the airport is an excellent one for you to know the Arab countries, it also stands out for destinations abroad.
Location for Marrakech Menara flight departures
Marrakesh Menara Airport is situated in the capital of Marrakesh – Safia. Therefore, you will have to travel at least 10 kilometers from the city to access the airbase.
When you visit Marrakesh Menara International Airport, you can have different options of ground transportation. You can have Marrakech airport departures by buses that pass through the airport every half hour and take you to the city. These buses allow you to save money and get to know the country in detail at each of its stations.
You can also take RAK departures by taxi in case you want to travel to the city comfortably. This transportation service is a bit more expensive but essential because it allows you to save time on your journey to the hotel.
You will be able to find a single runway for Marrakech Menara departures that makes up the air base. This runway is headed 28/20 and is 10,170 feet long.
The air terminal does measure 42 thousand square meters to process all Marrakech Menara airport departures. This terminal stands out for presenting some characteristics:
• It can accommodate maximum 9 million passengers per year.
• It is made up of two sections, although a new block is being built to improve the Marrakech departures.
• It has 30 counters for check-in to start the RAK airport departures.
• It has several carousels for luggage.
Airlines with Marrakech flight departures
At this airport, you will have access to the important airlines in Marrakesh, such as:
- Royal Air Maroc Express, Bulgaria Air, Air France, Air Europa, Air Arabia Maroc, Easy Jet, Eurowings, Iberia, Luxair, Qatar Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Lufthansa, Israir Airlines, Corendon Dutch Airlines, Blue Air, Binter Canarias, Animawings, Edelweiss Air, Wizz Air, Vueling, TUI Fly Netherlands, TUI Airways, Transavia, Swiss International Airlines, Ryanair, Saudia, Turkish Airlines, etc.
You can see that some airlines stand out for offering some Marrakech Menara flight departures to destinations like:
- Air Europe: You can travel to Madrid; the airline has station flights to Malaga and Palma de Mallorca.
- Tui Fly Belgium: You can contact the airline to have Marrakech airport departures to Brussels, Bologna, Paris, Nantes, and Bordeaux.
- Wizz Air: You can travel to Rome and London nonstop.
- Binter Canarias: Travel to Tenerife in Spain or take the destination of Gran Canaria.
- TUI Fly Netherlands: Enjoy a seasonal Marrakech Menara departures to Amsterdam, Eindhoven, and Rotterdam.