Marrakesh Menara International Airport
Address: RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209 ، 40000, Morocco
Tel: +212 (0) 44 44
IATA code: RAK
ICAO code: GMMX
Alias: Marrakech Airport, Aéroport Marrakech Ménara or مطار مراكش المنارة
RAK Arrivals today
Discover Marrakech Menara international airport arrivals
You may be planning to travel to Marrakech on your next vacation, but you don’t know which airport to arrive at. You will have to familiarize yourself with the facilities of the Marrakech Menara airport due to its proximity to the great Arab city. Although the airport is not the only one that provides its operations for the city, it may be one of the most popular tourists to have Marrakech airport arrivals.
Top routes from Marrakech
- Casablanca Mohammed V
- Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Barcelona El Prat
- Lisbon Humberto Delgado
- Tel Aviv Ben Gurion
The airport was a fundamental piece in the Second World War because the North American Air Force used it for Marrakech Menara arrivals. After the end of the war, it focused on domestic Menara airport arrivals. After a period of just domestic flight routes, it included international Marrakech arrivals. Although the airport has been in operation for half a century, it was not until a few years ago that it was remodeled to be modern with an international look and feel.
This airport serves the town of Marrakesh and other relevant Arab cities in the area. The airport can accommodate more than 9 million passengers and the RAK airport arrivals keep increasing over the years.
Location for Marrakech flight arrivals
The Marrakesh Menara airport is located in the capital of the Marrakesh-Safi Region, which is the Republic of Morocco. This airport is less than 5 miles from the city center so it will be easy to find it.
Transport at Marrakesh Menara Airport
If you have Marrakech Menara flight arrivals, you have to take the available land transportation means:
- You can take a taxi from the city center to the airport, which can take less than 20 minutes.
- You can take public transportation to save money, most routes go through the airport or the city center.
The Marrakesh airport has a single runway for all Marrakech Menara airport arrivals that has a direction of 28/10. This runway is 10,170 feet long, and the enough that it was built with is asphalt.
Marrakesh Airport Terminal
When you go to Marrakesh airport, you can see that its terminal is divided into two passengers arrivals halls. The terminals can accommodate more than 9 million passengers. It have a space of 42,000 square meters together with its other facilities.
A third terminal is being built at the Moroccan airport, which is expected to be inaugurated in the next few years to meet expectations as Marrakech airport arrivals increase. This new terminal will be able to accommodate more than 10 million passengers per year.
Airlines that offer Marrakech Menara arrivals
At the Marrakesh air facility, you can take exclusive Marrakech arrivals in the hands of the following airlines:
- Air France
- Air Europa
- Air Arabia Maroc
- Royal Air Maroc
- El Al
- Corendon Dutch Airlines
- Blue Air
- Binter Canarias
- Edelweiss Air
- Wizz Air
- TUI Fly
- TUI Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Swiss International Airlines
- Turkish Airlines, etc.
Some of these airlines can give you seasonal RAK airport arrivals to the most sought-after destinations, such as:
- With Wizz Air, you can travel to London (often Gatwick or Stansted) and Rome on seasonal Marrakech flight arrivals. You can also head to Dortmund – Germany, between your common flights.
- TUI Fly Netherlands offers you many seasonal flights to Eindhoven, Amsterdam, and Rotterdam.
- You can take the Saudia airline to catch the only seasonal Marrakech Menara flight arrivals from Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
- Tui Fly will give you common flights to Bologna, Brussels, Nantes, Paris Orly, and Bordeaux. You can also take seasonal flights to Lyon, Toulouse, Strasbourg, Basel, and Marseille.
- Blue Air offers a single seasonal flight to Bucharest in Romania.
- Air Europa has traditional Marrakech Menara airport arrivals from Madrid, but you can also take seasonal flights to Palma de Mallorca and Malaga.
- Binter Canarias has a seasonal flight to Tenerife in Spain and a classic flight to Gran Canaria.