Casablanca Mohamed V. International Airport
Address: Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
Airport code: CMN
Êlevation: 200 m
Phone: +212 5225-39040
ICAO code: GMMN
Alias: Nouaceur Airport
CMN Departures today
Discover Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport departures
The Mohammed V International Airport in Morocco is one of the most popular by tourists and citizens. This airport is made up of a beautiful terminal where you will find distinguished airlines for commercial Mohammed V Casablanca airport departures. You can get the best public attention in the airport facilities so that you give it a priority in your next trips.
You have to know a little about the airport’s history, where it is located and how to get Casablanca departures. With this information, you can have a better vacation outing; you will be direct when entering and having CMN airport departures.
Busiest flight routes
- Paris Orly
- Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Agadir Massira
- Lisbon Delgado
- Madrid Barajas
- Marrakesh Menara
- Brussels Zaventem
The Casablanca Mohamed V airport was built by the United States government for the year 1943 to start its first Mohammed V Casablanca flight departures. This airport was built after the cessation of the Torch operation that occurred in the Second World War. At first, it was called “Berrechid Airfield,” but it was renamed “Mohammed V” in honor of King Mohammed V of Morocco in later years.
This airport serves as a hub for Royal Air Maroc Express, Royal Air Morocco, and Air Arabia Morocco who offer most Mohammed V flight departures. It is the busiest airport in the Moroccan region and also serves citizens in Africa.
Location for Casablanca Mohammed V departures
The National Airports Office (ONDA) manages Casablanca Mohammed V airport departures, which is located in the Province of Nouaceur, a suburb east of Casablanca. It is in the Kingdom of Morocco in North Africa. It is a fairly large airport that you can easily locate if you go to the city center.
Transport at Casablanca Airport
From the Casablanca Mohammed V airport in Morocco, you can take various land transportation systems such as:
- Car: If you take a rental car to have CMN departures, you will have to go on Highway 43 that will take you to the city. If you go from El Jadida to the airport, you can quickly take the A3 or A1 highway. If you want to travel from Marrakech to the airport, then you must take the A3 highway.
- Train: You can also exit or enter Casablanca Mohammed V Airport using the rail systems. There are Mohammed V Casablanca airport departures by Al Bidaoui train available every hour and connect you with the Casa – Port terminal and the Casa – Voyageurs station. This train service is affordable and is located a few meters from the terminal for Casablanca departures. The airport has a rail station, which is accessible from the airport’s ground floor. You can take the train to the city’s main railway station, Casa Voyageurs, as well as the city’s most central train station, Casa Port. Between 6:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m., the train has CMN airport departures once every hour. The drive to Casablanca takes between 35 and 45 minutes.
- Taxi: Taxis can be hailed from the arrival esplanade’s taxi stand for trips to and from the airport. They run 24 hours a day and are a good alternative if you need to be on time for your Mohammed V Casablanca flight departures or when the train aren’t running. The journey from Casablanca to the airport can cost roughly 250 Dirhams.
- Parking: Passengers can choose from a range of simple and economical parking alternatives at the airport. Parking is accessible at T1 and T2 terminals before Mohammed V flight departures. On-site parking, off-site parking, and garages near the airport are all available. Parking is available on two levels at both T1 and T2.
At the airport, you will have access to two runways for Casablanca Mohammed V departures that are differentiated by:
- Runway 17L / 35R measuring 12,205 feet long.
- Runway 17R / 35L measures 12,206 feet long.
Casablanca Airport Terminals
Terminal 1’s capacity has been expanded to 20 million passengers per year as a result of recent upgrades. Terminal 1 handles international and domestic Casablanca Mohammed V airport departures, while Terminal 2 handles solely international CMN departures. The Casablanca Mohammed V airport in Morocco has immense terminals in which you can appreciate:
- Four boarding areas for Mohammed V Casablanca airport departures with a spacious waiting room for you to enjoy your stay.
- The arrival area at the airport is very open; to the sides, there is a baggage claim, car rental, etc.
- You can appreciate a wide area of stay, commercial stores, fast food, etc.
Airlines with Casablanca departures
Without a doubt you will have the best experience at the Casablanca Mohammed V airport in Morocco for the number of airlines to take:
- Air Arabia Maroc, Alitalia, Air Europa, EgyptAir, Binter Canarias, Air France, Corendon Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa, Gulf Air, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Iberia, Pegasus Airlines, Wizz Air, Tunisair, Transavia, TAP Air Portugal, Transavia, TUI fly, Vueling, etc.
You can take the most sought-after CMN airport departures from the Casablanca Mohammed V airport in Morocco, such as:
Facilities of Casablanca Airport
Shops, restaurants, and bars, as well as ATM’s and currency exchange facilities, and a post office, are all available at the airport when having Mohammed V Casablanca flight departures. Tourist information offices, VIP lounges, a business center, and disability facilities are available, though passengers with particular needs should contact their airline ahead of time.
Mohammed V flight departure
Web check-in is available from 24 hours to 3 hours before Casablanca Mohammed V departures for passengers traveling out. To avoid the long lines at the airport, print your boarding pass quickly as possible after checking in online. Check with your airline to see whether mobile check-in is a possibility. Multiple check-in counters are accessible at the Casablanca Mohamed V Airport for passengers who should arrive at least 3 hours before the Casablanca Mohammed V airport departures of international flights and 2 hours before the domestic flights. If a passenger fails to report on time, the airline reserves the right to reject boarding to that passenger.
The weight restriction for luggage/baggage varies from 20 g to 32 kg depending on the class of travel and destination; nevertheless, most airlines will not accept a bag weighing more than 32 kilograms when you have international CMN departures. Depending on the airline and route of travel, you are permitted to carry between 7 and 12 kg of cabin bags. Excess luggage fees are subject to change and get charged at the airport.
If you need assistance at the Casablanca International Airport, there are information desks available to aid you. You may quickly inquire about your flight or locate other airport facilities from this location. They are open 24 hours a day and accessible in both the airport’s air-side and land-side terminals.