AGA Departures today
Address: BP 2000 ، Agadir 80000, Morocco
IATA Code: AGA
Height: 69 m
Phone: +212 5288-39152
Location: Temsia, Morocco
ICAO airport code: GMAD
Alias: Al Massira Airport
Have Agadir–Al Massira International Airport departures
You may be encouraged to visit one of the twelve regions of Morocco, such as the city of Agadir. This is the most important city in the country that is located in the North African region, and you can visit it without problems. You can learn about the facilities of the Agadir – Al Massira airport before you take your Agadir airport departures.
The Agadir-Al Massira or GMAD airport is very popular because it serves as a gateway to the most important city in Morocco. Agadir is one of those Moroccan cities where you can do a lot of tourism with your family on vacation and have Agadir departures. You can admire this coastal city in the country’s southwest when you land at the international airport.
In 2007, Agadir airport broke a milestone by serving 1,502,094 passengers with more than 50,000 Agadir flight departures. However, this airport was renovated in recent years and now serves to receive more than 2,000,000 passengers.
Location for Agadir–Al Massira departures
The Agadir – Al Massira Airport is located in the commune of Temsia on the Draa river banks in the Inezgane prefecture. You have to travel 20 kilometers from Temsia to reach the coastal city of Agadir, where sightseeing is a priority.
As a means of transportation outside the Agadir – Al Massira airport, you can have:
- AGA airport departures by Urban bus: A bus passes every 30 minutes through the terminal to take you to the banks of the Draa River or other areas.
- On time for your Agadir–Al Massira flight departures by Express bus: You can pay for a ticket to take a bus that takes you to the city of Agadir in an approximate time of 1 hour. If the traffic is heavy, you can take more than 1 hour and a half to travel.
- Agadir Massira Airport Departures by car: With a taxi or rental car, it is convenient that you take the regional highway that will send you directly to Agadir. This travel time can take less than an hour without traffic.
The air terminal has some special features that will make your trip to Morocco a marvel:
• The terminal measures 285,782 square feet in total.
• This terminal has a huge waiting room that is divided into national and international AGA departures.
• VIP service for the Living Room Convives de Marque.
• Connecting Agadir airport departures to Mohammed V airport.