Monterrey Gen Mariano Escobedo Airport
Apodaca Vuevo Leon A,
CP 66600 Monterrey,
IATA code: MTY
ICAO code: MMMY
MTY Arrivals today
Enjoy the Monterrey International Airport arrivals
This international airport is the main port for air entrances to the Mexican state of Nuevo León. Together with another important international airport in the north, they are in charge of all national and international Monterrey arrivals in Monterrey.
Monterrey Airport Flight routes
Many flights are domestic flights in Mexico. The are operated by Aeromexico, VivaAerobus, Volaris, and TAR Aerolineas. The routes are busiest to Guadalajara, Cancun, and Mexico City. These cities are often used as hubs to many other destinations around the world.
There are also direct flights to Monterrey in Mexico. Many of them come from the US. Mainly the major cities in the US fly to Monterrey. Some possibilities are as follows (some routes are seasonal or temporarily canceled due to the pandemic):
- Aeroméxico: Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.
- American Airlines: Dallas, Miami.
- United Airlines: Houston, Chicago.
- Viva Aerobus: Chicago
- Delta Airlines: Atlanta, Detroit
It is located on the Miguel Alemán highway at kilometer 24, Apodaca municipality – Ciudad Apodaca. It is an airport that has two important runways for MTY airport arrivals, the first is called 11/29 (3,000 meters) and the second 16/34 (1,801 meters).
It is considered the most important international airport of the Centro Norte Airport Group. It is very modern of all those found in North America and has a design based on energy saving.
Transportation at Monterrey Airport
It has excellent service packages in all modes of transport that are available to passengers after they experience Monterrey flight arrivals.
- Cab: Several taxi companies offer their services or transfers to terminal C. Taxis and vans are available for the entire metropolitan area after you come out of Monterrey airport arrivals hall.
- Executive buses: These types of buses are first class, and their services are intended for a better transfer in the city. It contains direct routes to the airport with MTY arrivals.
- Airline transportation: Many airlines that operate out of the airport allow travel from the facilities to the metropolitan areas. Their service packages are considerable.
Monterrey Airport Terminals
This airport contains three main passenger terminals for the Monterrey arrivals: terminal A, terminal B, and terminal C.
- Terminal A is the main terminal of the Monterrey Airport; it contains two lobbies and operates with all international flights and some domestic MTY airport arrivals.
- Terminal B opened in 2010 and has a capacity of 2 million passengers, it is a base terminal for all Skyteam members that have Monterrey flight arrivals.
- Terminal C is only operational for domestic flights and some other international Monterrey airport arrivals. This last terminal is the smallest of all those that are operational at the Monterrey Airport. It has only 4 boarding gates, and only one airline operates in this terminal.
The mobility of all passengers between these terminals is very particular and curious, to go from A to B, you must go by subway. Monterrey Airport offers each of its passengers free shuttle buses to move between terminals after MTY arrivals too. These buses operate every 10 minutes from 5:00 am.