MEX Departures today
Mexico City Juarez International Airport
Capitán Carlos Léon, s / n Colonia Peñón de los Baños,
Delegacion Venustiano Carranza,
CP 15620 Mexico DF, MEXICO
Tel: +52 (01) 55 24822400
Fax: +52 (01) 55 57848802
IATA code: MEX
ICAO code: MMMX
Learn about Mexico City Juarez international airport departures
If you want to get to know the United States of America, Europe, or other regions, you should take Mexico City departures. This international airport offers a large collection of MEX airport departures for you to prioritize on your vacation. Whether you take direct or stopover Mexico airport flight departures, you will achieve your tourism goals.
You have to spend a few minutes at the airport to get to know its facilities and a little history. The airport can give you a huge terminal for you to process the MEX flight departures to admire and encourage you to visit at some point.
The international airport opened its doors in 1915 for Mexico Benito Juárez departures after using the land as an airport zone. This airport, for the time, was one of the largest in the region; it was characterized by offering daily domestic Benito Juárez airport departures. It was not until 1960 to 1970 that the airport underwent a series of renovations in which more commercial flights were offered.
This airport is the hub for Magnicharters, Aeroméxico Connect, Aeroméxico, Aeromar, Volaris and Interjet airlines who offer most Mexico City airport departures. The airport has also been the focus for Vivaaerobús, which is of national origin.
Location for MEX departures
You can find the Mexico City airport in Barro Penon, one of the 17 districts that make up the country. The airport is 3.1 miles from downtown Mexico City if you head southwest. The limits in the port area are to the north with the Gustavo Madero urbanization and to the west with Venustiano Carranza.
So that you can leave or, failing that, enter the Mexico City airport, you can take these means of transport for Mexico City departures:
- Metro bus: You can take the Metrobus just outside the terminal to take you to destinations such as San Lázaro or the Historic Center. This public transport system can also take you to the TAPO bus station, Buenavista metro station, or Buenavista train station when having MEX airport departures.
- Bus: You can take a bus that will take you to Mexico City, Cuernavaca, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Toluca, Querétaro or Pachuca. The bus differs from the Metrobus because it provides a more comprehensive and low-cost service.
- Taxi services: On the airport’s outskirts, you will also have the authorized taxi services for you to tak. You can take a four-passenger car or an eight-passenger van to be on time for your Mexico airport flight departures.
The airport in Mexico City has two runways for Mexico Benito Juárez departures in which you can appreciate these dimensions:
• Runway 05R / 23L measuring 12,800 feet long.
• Runway 05L / 23R measures are 12,950 feet long.
The airport is divided into three terminals for Benito Juárez airport departures in which you can have various services such as:
• Terminal 1. Inaugurated in 1958 for Mexico City airport departures.
In this terminal, you will find ten operating rooms, nine ground rooms, 11 mobile lounges, hotel services, etc. It is a terminal with hotels included in which you will have 600 Premium rooms, 280 Courtyard rooms, and 110 Hilton rooms.
• Terminal 2. Inaugurated in 2007 for MEX departures.
The terminal stands out for offering hotel services, two international operating rooms, and baggage carousels. It is a terminal that focuses more on international flights.
Terminal 3 of the Mexico City airport is under construction, so that you will not enjoy it for years to come.
If you want to take Mexico City departures you have to take one of these airlines:
• Air Canada
• Air France
• American Airlines
• All Nippon Airways
• Aeroméxico connect.
• Avianca El Salvador
• Copa Airlines
• LATAM Chile
• Delta Airlines
• British Airways
• Volaris Costa Rica
For domestic MEX airport departures from the airport in Mexico City, you can have destinations such as:
- Chihuahua, Ciudad Juárez, Mérida, Tijuana, Tampico, Ciudad del Carmen, Reynosa, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Baja California, Sinaloa, Cancun, among others.
If you want to fly abroad from the Mexico City airport, you can choose between destinations such as:
• Costa Rica