Aeropuerto Internacional Benito Juárez
Address: Av. Capitán Carlos León S / N, Peñón de los Baños, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
IATA airport code: MEX
Elevation: 7.342 ft
Phone: +52 55 2482 2400
ICAO airport code: MMMX
Alias: Benito Juárez International Airport
MEX Arrivals today
Discover Mexico City Juarez international airport arrivals
Airports in Central America such as Mexico City gain importance due to their facilities and variety of Mexico City arrivals. Maybe you are in the country or a tourist who wants to visit Latin countries like Mexico. Check out the international airport facilities in Mexico to let everything go smoothly when having MEX airport arrivals.
The history surrounding the city’s airport is very interesting, which can motivate you to get to know it. It is a very functional air zone, rich in national and international flights that will take you to any continent.
Top international destinations
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Chicago O’Hare
- Dallas Fort Worth
- San Francisco
- Lima Jorge Chavez
- Bogota El Dorado
- Panama City Tocumen
- San Jose Juan Santamaria
- Guatemala City La Aurora
- Madrid Barajas
- Paris Charles de Gaulle
Mexico City began its operations in 1915 for the first Mexico airport flight arrivals in an area used by the army at the time. A huge amount of money was invested in the airport’s construction, but it was worth it for its result. It is a very up-to-date airport. It has huge terminals to serve MEX flight arrivals and all the services that tourists deserve.
This airport serves as a base for Aeroméxico Connect, Aeromar, Magnicharters, Interjet and Volaris. Airlines such as Vivaaerobús have also taken part in the airport facilities to process Mexico Benito Juárez arrivals.
Location for Benito Juárez airport arrivals
The way you can locate the Mexico City airport is in the Barrio Peñón area. The airport is less than 4 miles from the center of Mexico City, so it will be easy to get there. You have to go to the southwest of the city to come across the aerial zone that borders the Venustiano Carranza urbanization to the west.
Mexico City Airport ground transport
When you have Mexico City airport arrivals, and you try to get to the hotel where you will stay, you must take a means of transportation. You have several options to leave the the airport, and they are:
- Take the metro bus that is located a few meters from the airport’s main exit after MEX arrivals hall. With the metro bus, you can go to the historic center or the destination San Lázaro. Take the metro bus to the Buenavista train station or metro with the same name.
- Save a lot of money if you take the public transport that is parked outside the airport if you come out the Mexico City arrivals area. You can travel to areas such as Querétaro, Tlaxcala of Puebla.
- The airport has its authorized taxi line for you to take with four people. You can also take the 8-person van for bigger groups or if you have quite some luggage.
Tracks for MEX airport arrivals
Since its construction more than a decade ago, Mexico’s international airport has been distinguished by two runways for Mexico airport flight arrivals:
- Runway 05R / 23L measuring 12,795 ft long.
- Runway 05L / 23R measures 12,966 ft long to process Mexico Benito Juárez arrivals.
Mexico City Airport Terminals
For you to navigate the Mexico City international airport without problems, you must familiarize yourself with its terminals:
- It has 11 lounges
- 33 gates with 17 remote ones for Benito Juárez airport arrivals
- Hotel service with more than 1,500 rooms available in Hilton, Courtyard/Marriot, Fiesta Inn and Camino Real.
- It has two operating rooms for international Mexico City airport arrivals
- Hotel services
- Baggage carousels
In this beautiful airport, you will have several national and international airlines with MEX arrivals such as:
- American Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- Air Canada
- Air France
- Avianca El Salvador
- Copa Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- British Airways
- Volaris Costa Rica
- LATAM Chile
Destinations from Mexico City Airport
For international Mexico City arrivals at the airport, you can take these focus countries:
- United States
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador, etc.
If you only want to visit the interior of the country, you can give priority to destinations such as: