Senai International Airport
Address: Johor Darul Ta’zim, 81250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Departments: SENAI AIRPORT CITY SDN BHD
IATA airport code: JHB
Elevation: 41 m
Phone: +60 7-599 4500
Owner: MMC Corporation Berhad
Location: Senai, Kulai District, Johor, Malaysia
JHB Departures today
Check out Senai International Airport departures
If you want to travel all of southern Malaysia, you will have to use the most profitable starting point: the Senai airport. So that you can have an incredible trip, know how good the aerial installation looks and what destinations it offers you. Also, find out what means of transportation you can take from the airport to points of interest in the country and have Senai departures.
JHB airport departures
- Kuala Lumpur Subang Airport
- Alor Setar Sultan Abdul Halim Airport
- Penang International Airport
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Sibu Airport
- Tawau Airport
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Kuching International Airport
- Langkawi International Airport
- Ipoh Sultan Azlan Shah Airport
Senai International Airport opened in 1974 with the first Sultan Ismail airport departures. SATSSB was the main operator. This airport has served as a focus for AirAsia and other leading airlines in the area. You can see that the air facility handles more than ten destinations like Bangkok, Seoul, Tawau, or other domestic Sultan flight departures.
You can see that the air terminal is renovated so that the passenger feels comfortable when he lands or have JHB airport departures. For 2019, the airport held 4,254,922 passengers, which marked a milestone since its operation. There have been a big drop in 2020 and 2021 in passenger numbers.
Location for Senai airport departures
The airport is located in Senai, which is in the Kulai district in Johor, Malaysia. It is an airport that works for the entire Jonor area where you can take many domestic flights.
Transportation at Senai Airport
You can take any of these means of ground transportation to leave Senai airport:
- JHB departures by renting a car. You can rent a vehicle and take the Plus highway to reach the city of Senai in no time. In addition, the Senai – Desaru highway is also enabled for you to take to the outskirts of the airport.
- Senai departures by taking a taxi from the airport to Senai or other areas of the Malaysian state of Johor Bahru.
- As a last means of transportation you can take Sultan Ismail airport departures with the AA1 bus that can take you to the tourist area of JB Sentral.
Senai Airport Terminal
Senai International Airport has been operating since 1974 with a single terminal for Senai flight departures that is divided into several sections. In this terminal, you will find the billing offices to buy tickets as well as Customs. In addition, it is an aerial facility that works non-stop so that you can have Sultan flight departures there at any time.
The airport can handle Boeing 777 or Airbus A350XWB, which stand out for being huge planes. This air facility is capable of accommodating more than 5 million passengers but has not yet broken that record.