KIX Arrivals today
Osaka Kansai International Airport
Building 1-banchi, Senshu-Kuko Kita,
Izumisano-Shi, Osaka 549-8501, JAPAN
Tel: +81 (0) 724 552500, 2139
Fax: +81 (0) 724 552045
Owner: Kansai International Airport Co., Ltd.
IATA code: KIX
ICAO code: RJBB
Osaka Kansai international airport arrivals
Osaka Kansai airport is the most stunning and outstanding airport that was built in 1994 to receive its first Osaka Kansai Airport arrivals and was expanded in 2007. The airport is located on an artificial island in the Bay of Osaka. It may refer to two major airports serving in Osaka (Japan):
- Itami Airport (IATA: ITM), It’s a domestic airport and former international airport
- Kansai Airport (IATA: KIX), It’s the present international; airport since 1994 which also serves some domestic flights.
This airport serves KIX arrivals as the major regional airport for the cities around Kansai like Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe. The airport has two runways to have Osaka Kansai arrivals and it is one of the first-class airports in japan. The construction of the airport is the most expensive civil engineering project done by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Kansai airport arrivals Level Terminal 1:
Airlines that have Kansai flight arrivals
There are more than 30 international airline flying to Osaka Airport. Here is a few important airlines that have Osaka airport arrivals are:
- Air China
- Air India
- American Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- China Eastern
- China Southern
- Hanan Airlines
- Jetstar Japan
- Jeju Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Others: Okay Airways, Peach Aviation, Spring Airlines, Scoot, Shenzhen Airlines, Spring Airlines, T ‘way Airlines, XiamenAir, Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Philippine Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM, Korean Air, Garuda Indonesia, Emirates, Delta Air Lines, British Airways, Air New Zealand, Air France, Air Canada and Aeroflot
- Kuala Lumpur–International
- Hong Kong
Some other destinations further away with Osaka Kansas arrivals: Sydney, San Francisco, Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi, Amsterdam Schiphol, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Helsinki, Dubai International, London Heathrow, Paris–Charles de Gaulle.
Osaka Kansai international airport arrivals
According to the Japan airlines corporation, there are few steps to be followed after arriving at the Osaka Airport.
The ministry of health, Labor, and Welfare at the time you enter into the cities of japan any traveler will be tested for Covid-19 test at the time of arrival by the immigration office. All the passengers including the person with no issues are also recommended to stay in quarantine for 14 days by the governance of the quarantine officer after Kansai arrivals.
Everyone who enters any japan airport from any nationality must fill in the Embarkation/Disembarkation card. The card is disbursed in flight by the attenders before the KIX airport arrivals or you can get it near the passport control room. Include a Embarkation/Disembarkation card we need to attach a customs declaration form. This is a must before you arrive at the airport for approval of your travel.
- Luggage Claim:
If you don’t have any idea where and whom to ask for your baggage, you can seek help from the airline’s attendants, or else you can check in the carousel board they can help you in which carousel your flight’s bags.
If you don’t have anything to declare after Kansai airport arrivals you need to submit your yellow form to the customs office and can proceed with the green light inspection table. In the inspection table, the officer will inquire you with questions like the purpose of travel and destination. And if your luggage exceeds the tax exemption limit then you have to proceed with a red-light table.
If all the provided forms, passport, and luggage are clear you will be permitted to go out of the airport.
As soon as you exit the customs department you might be in the Osaka Kansai flight arrivals hall where you can find the Information counter, ATM, and ticket counter.
- In the Information counter, you can be assisted about the city and any other clarification about the travel or return ticket.
- In ATM you can get Japanese cash which is most important when getting out of the airport.
- The next ticket counter after KIX airport arrivals you can get bus and train tickets to your local destination that takes you to Kyoto, Nara, Osaka, Kobe, and few other destinations in Kansai. Or else you can get a taxi where the taxi counter is at the south end of the airport.
If you have late Osaka Kansai flight arrivals at night, public transports is unavailable. But that won’t be stressful as there are few hotels available at the airport.
Osaka airport arrivals terminal 2: