CTS Departures today
Address: Bibi, Chitose, Hokkaido 066-0012, Japan
Height: 21 m
Phone: +81 123-23-0111
Check out New Chitose International Airport departures
The New Chitose International Airport is the main air terminal for Sapporo. It is the largest passenger and cargo airport on the island of Hokkaidō and is located in the southeast of the city center. This airport is one of the busiest in Japan and covers many national and international New Chitose departures.
The New Chitose Airport is an international airport located 5.0 km (3.1 miles) southeast of Chitose and Tomakomai, Hokkaidō in Japan. Although it is near the Chitose Air Base, it also have Sapporo airport departures of the Self-Defense Air Force of the country.
The government restricts commercial flight hours of operation at New Chitose Airport. This allows the New Chitose flight departures to interfere with the operations of the Japan Air Self-Defense Force base.
This airport was opened in 1988 and replaced the Chitose airport for CTS airport departures. By 1994, the new Chitose Airport became Japan’s first 24-hour airport. In 2018, the new Chitose airport was able to carry about 9.7 million passengers.
- Train: The new Chitose Airport is connected to Sapporo Station by express trains that have Sapporo departures every 35 minutes.
- Bus:The Hokuto Kotsu and Hokkaido Chuo companies operate out of the new Chitose airport.
- Taxis: You can hire a taxi to go from the airport to Sapporo or vice versa. Travel time can be one hour. It’s a good option to have New Chitose Airport departures by taxi to go to Sapporo city.
- CTS departures by subway are also possible: The green line (Namboku line) connects the airport with the city of Sapporo.
- Car rental: If you wish, you can rent a car to travel to the location of your choice.
The new Chitose airport has two separate terminals for New Chitose departures, a domestic terminal and a larger terminal for international flights.
Domestic Sapporo airport departures
The domestic terminal of Chitose airport is small and can connect you with different regions and cities and is connected with the transportation of the JR Line.
The international terminal has international New Chitose flight departures. Both terminals are connected using different levels through the connection path. In addition, they offer you restaurants, cafes, banks, ATMs, currency exchange, information desks, duty-free shops, changing rooms, and luggage storage.