CTS Arrivals today
Sapporo Chitose Airport
Chitose 066-0012, Hokkaido, JAPAN
Tel: +81 (0) 12 3230111, 4102
Fax: +81 (0) 12 3452031
Owner: Hokkaidō Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.
IATA code: CTS
ICAO code: RJCC
Learn More About New Chitose International Airport arrivals
The new Chitose International Airport is also known as Sapporo Airport. It is the third most important airport in Japan for the number of passengers. It serves the island of Hokkaidō and the city of Sapporo. It works for domestic flights and international New Chitose arrivals.
The new Chitose International Airport is located 3.1 miles south-southeast of Chitose and Tomakomai. It is 45 minutes from the city of Sapporo, Japan. It serves the second busiest route in the world, averaging 8.7 million passengers each year with Sapporo airport arrivals from Tokyo Haneda.
This airport is located near the Chitose Air Base. This is a base of the Japan Air Self Defense Force. In 2018, the new Chitose International Airport handled 23,313,311 passengers. In March 2010, a new terminal was opened for increasing New Chitose flight arrivals to cover the flow of international passengers.
The means of transportation that are available at the new Chitose International Airport are:
- CTS airport arrivals by Train: Fast trains are connecting the new Chitose International Airport to Sapporo Station and depart every 35 minutes.
- Bus: The Hokuto Kotsu and Hokkaido Chuo companies operate at the new Chitose International Airport.
- Taxis: For a smooth and comfortable ride, you can take a taxi from the airport to Sapporo city or vice versa. The approximate time is one hour. It’s a good option when having Sapporo flight arrivals.
- Subway: The Green Line (Namboku Line) of the subway connects the airport with the city of Sapporo.
- New Chitose airport arrivals and rent a car! Car rental: You can also rent a car to get around more freely. You can find the most popular car rental providers on the market.
The new Chitose International Airport has two passenger terminals to process CTS arrivals.
Domestic flight terminal
The domestic or domestic terminal of the new Chitose International Airport is smaller compared to the international terminal. This terminal can connect New Chitose arrivals you with different regions and cities in Japan. In addition, it is connected to the transport of the JR Line.
The international terminal is for incoming international Sapporo airport arrivals. Both terminals are under the same roof and even share certain facilities. As mentioned, the international terminal is larger than the domestic one and therefor also processes more New Chitose flight arrivals
Both terminals have four floors and offer you restaurants, cafes, banks, ATMs, currency exchange, information desk, duty-free shops.