Okinawa Naha Airport
150 Kagamizu, Naha City 901-0142,
Tel: +81 (0) 98 840
IATA code: OKA
ICAO code: ROAH
OKA Arrivals today
Learn More About Naha Airport arrivals
Naha Airport is second class and serves passengers traveling to and from Okinawa, Japan. It receives around 150 domestic and international Okinawa airport arrivals every day. It ranks seventh on Japan’s busiest airports list and handles international Okinawa Naha airport arrivals traffic from Taiwan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, and Mainland China.
Most arrivals are actually from domestic flights. The busiest routes are the following:
- Osaka Kansai International
- Nagoya Chubu Centrair
- Tokyo Haneda International
- Ishigaki New
On the other hand, this airport houses the Naha Air Force Air Base who has Okinawa Naha arrivals as well. It’s the belonging to Japan’s self-defense. In 2008, the government of Japan agreed to the expansion of the national terminal, which caused the international terminal and cargo facilities to be relocated. In 2014, this airport was able to handle about 17.5 million passengers and the OKA airport arrivals keep increasing.
Naha Airport has located 4 km (2.5 miles) west of Naha City, Okinawa.
Transportation Naha Airport
To get from Naha airport to the city, you can use any of the following options:
- Okinawa arrivals by bus: You can take a direct bus from Naha city to the airport. They are buses that run every hour. The journey can take approximately 10 minutes.
- Take a cab after your Okinawa flight arrivals: It is the fastest way to get to the airport. You can take a taxi to and from Naha airport, the journey is quick, and in 5 minutes you can reach the city.
- Take the train after Naha flight arrivals: You can take the direct train, they leave every 15 minutes, and the trip can take 13 minutes.
- Car rental: You can rent a car after the Okinawa Naha airport arrivals hall so you can go where you want with complete freedom.
Okinawa Naha Airport Terminal
Naha Airport has the following terminals: the domestic terminal, the LCCT terminal, the cargo terminal, and the new international terminal with OKA arrivals.
The domestic or national terminal was inaugurated in 1999 with the first Okinawa airport arrivals and replaced the old domestic terminal to handle many passengers. The LCCT terminal was inaugurated in 2012 and is one of the annexes to the national terminal with Okinawa Naha arrivals.
In 2009, the cargo terminal was inaugurated for Okinawa arrivals, the old domestic terminal to be the cargo terminal. There is also the international terminal that was inaugurated in 2014 with Okinawa flight arrivals. In 2016, the international terminal had an extension of almost 3,000 square meters.
The terminals offer the following services: ATMs, restaurants, duty-free shops, cafeteria, information desk, children’s room, currency exchange, changing rooms, restrooms, and more.