Fukuoka International Airport
Address: 778-1 Shimousui, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0003, Japan
IATA airport code: FUK
Elevation: 9 m
Phone: +81 92-621-6059
Serves: Fukuoka Metropolitan Area
FUK Departures today
Guide About Fukuoka International Airport Departures
Fukuoka Airport (Itazuke Air Base) is a former Japanese and later American air force base. It is located in the heart of Fukuoka, just two metro stations and ten minutes from Hakata Station on the Kuko (Airport Line). It is Japan’s fourth busiest airport. The airport is also one of the country’s most strategically positioned to process Fukuoka departures efficiently. Despite its reputation as one of Japan’s most convenient airports, Fukuoka is limited by its inner-city location and a single runway for all FUK airport departures. In 2012, as several new low-cost carriers entered service, the airport’s capacity of 145,000 annual flights began to be exceeded. The airport has a single 2800-meter-long runway to process all Fukuoka flight departures.
Fukuoka Airport is Japan’s fourth busiest airport, serving Fukuoka airport departures to a variety of domestic destinations.
- Itami (Osaka)
- Chubu International Airport (Centrair)
- Komaki Airport (Nagoya)
There are also FUK departures to the smaller regional airports Flikeukue, Komatsu, Matsumoto, Matsuyama, Kagoshima, Kochi, Shizuoka, Naha (Okinawa), Izumo, Sendai, Tsushima,
Fukuoka Airport has international Fukuoka departures to:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea (Busan, Jeju, Seoul)
- Ho Chi Minh
Terminal at Fukuoka Airport
It has four enormous terminals. T1, T2, and T3 are connected domestic terminals, whereas T4, the international terminal, is located in a separate building for Fukuoka flight departures. The terminals are connected by a free, frequent bus.
Terminal floor 1F with check-in for Fukuoka airport departures
Terminal floor 2F with FUK departures area
- Buses – The bus stops are where city buses, express buses, and high-speed express buses have Fukuoka departures. On the Nishitetsu website, you may look up fares and schedules.
- Subway – The Domestic Terminal building houses the Fukuoka City Subway station. Visit the Fukuoka Airport website for fares, maps, and additional information to have FUK airport departures by subway.
- Taxis – A good way to go from the city to the airport to be on time for Fukuoka flight departures is by taxi. Taxis can also be found at both the domestic and international terminals..
Facilities when having FUK departures
There are dozens of restaurants serving both Asian and Western cuisines, as well as duty-free and retail shops. Pass the time in one of the airport’s pay-to-use massage chairs, or remain connected utilizing the free WiFi in the departure areas. Economy class travelers can pay to visit one of three airport lounges for enhanced comfort while waiting.
Fukuoka airport departures
The domestic terminal’s 1F and the international terminal’s 3F have airline check-in counters to start Fukuoka departures.
- To complete the boarding processes in advance, you should go to your airline’s check-in desk or automated check-in kiosks.
- Double-check the size and number of luggage you can bring on the plane with your airline.
- Follow the procedures at the counter of your airline when checking baggage.
- Check-in must be done prior FUK airport departures time. Double-check the check-in deadline with your airline and allow enough time for any potential delays.
- If you’ve already checked in using a 2D barcode or an IC card and don’t need to check your bags, go straight to the security checkpoint. There is no need to go through the counter check-in routine.
Upon the inspection of the boarding pass, then proceed to the allotted gate. 10–20 minutes before Fukuoka flight departures, boarding closes. Before the Fukuoka airport departures flight is closing, late passengers would be summoned by name at least twice. There will be no more people entertained once the flight was closed.