Aeroporto di Treviso A. Canova
Via Noalese, 63 / E,
I-31100 Treviso, Italy
Tel: +39 (0) 422 315111
Fax: +39 (0) 422 315129
Owner: Aeroporto di Treviso S.p.A.
IATA code: TSF
ICAO code: LIPH
TSF Arrivals today
Get to know Venice-Treviso international airport arrivals
People who want to know everything about the history of Venice (from its myths to its foundation) can move to this wonderful place. To get to this charming city, fly to the Treviso Airport. It is an impossible way to get lost when having Treviso arrivals. This is a very small airport, and it is located at an exact hour from the city of Venice.
Top routes from TSF
- SUF – Lamezia Terme
- STN – London
- OTP – Bucharest
- TIA – Tirana
- CAG – Cagliari
- BVA – Paris
- CRL – Brussels South
The Treviso airport was originally born as an airfield to be able to satisfy all the requirements of the Treviso Aeroclub. By the mid-30s (20th century), it became a civil airport with Venice-Treviso Airport arrivals. In 1953 the first passenger terminal was built. In May of that year, the first international Treviso flight arrivals were established, with the destinations to Vienna and London.
The summer of 1998, Ryanair was able to launch its first alliance flight with London. 2007 was a key year for this airport since it had a new opening of the passenger terminal with a larger size to process more TSF airport arrivals.
Location for Treviso airport arrivals
Treviso Airport is located 40 kilometers north of the city of Venice and 3 kilometers southwest of Treviso. It is about 60 kilometers northeast of Padua and is used by some low-cost companies such as Ryanair.
Venice Treviso Airport Transportation
Passengers and tourists have a wide variety of comfortable transportation methods to get to the airport or move from it to different destinations:
- TSF arrivals by bus:
- ATVO bus: This bus company is ideal for all those who want to get from Treviso to Venice. It makes several stops: in Mestre, one at the Mestre train station and in the city center of Venice in Piazzale Roma (Venezia P.le Roma).
- Barzi Bus service: a bus departs from Treviso Airport to Tronchetto Venice. This is immediately right on the island after arrival. This is at Venice Port where many boats arrive from Croatia and Greece. From the Tronchetto A you can take the ferry to various locations on Venice. The price is € 10 for single journey and € 18 for return ticket. The Automatic People Mover also departs there. It goes from Tronchetto to Marittima and ends at Piazzale Roma.
- Treviso arrivals by Transfer service: Those who have a large budget can request a transfer service, being a very comfortable option. A driver will be in charge of waiting in the airport terminal for the passenger and will transfer him to a pier or the hotels in the city.
- Venice-Treviso Airport arrivals by GoOpti: This is an international company specializing in the transport of passengers by road from/to the different international airports. It provides high-quality transfer services that are available to everyone, being very respectful with the environment.
- TSF airport arrivals by Train: Treviso airport is connected by a bus and taxi service that are close to the train stations. These stations are close to Treviso and Venezia Mestre, and the travel time does not exceed 20 minutes.
- Travel by taxi from Treviso Airport is possible. This is one of the most expensive options, but it is quick and easy. In 40 minutes you are in Venice and you pay around € 90.
Treviso airport car rental: At the exit of the baggage claim you enter the Arrivals Hall. There are some car rental companies on both the right and the left. Some possibilities: Sicily by Car, Rental Car Budget, Locauto, Win Rent/Leacys, Maggiore, Autavia, Sixt and Europcar.
This airport has a runway that is in charge of receiving all international and local Treviso flight arrivals. The direction of this track is 07/25, its measurement (length) is 7,940 feet (2,420 meters). The surface of this single track is full asphalt.
Terminal at Venice Treviso Airport
The airport has only one passenger terminal that was inaugurated new and expanded in 2007 for Treviso airport arrivals. The terminal is dedicated to the artist/sculptor “Antonio Canova.” By 2008, this terminal had more than 1,700,000 passengers.
Airlines with TSF arrivals
Passengers who want to fly with this airport can count on a wide variety of airlines:
- Air Arabia
- Belle Air
Venice Treviso Airport destinations
Passengers will be able to move to different very important international destinations in which the following stand out:
- Casablanca – Morocco
- Amsterdam – Netherlands
- Berlin – Germany
- Sofia – Bulgaria
- Prague – Czech Republic
- Warsaw Modlin – Poland
- Iasi and other regional towns in Italy will have flights with Treviso arrivals.
The main hotels used by the airport are a few minutes walk away.
- Directly opposite the airport on the other side of the street. This is Venice Treviso Airport Bed. You can stay here for a night for around 65 euros. It is a 2 star hotel. There are separate beds in the room with a flat screen television. There is free WiFi. It is an ideal location if you have a very early flight and want to be close to the airport. Another option is to use it if you have a very late arrival in Treviso and continue the next day to, for example, Venice.
- A Bed and Breakfast is a few hundred meters away. It’s called B&B Al Sogno di Laura and gets very good reviews on Google reviews. The rooms are more expensive at 93 euros per night, but they are certainly nicer with a nice host Laura.