Rome–Fiumicino International Airport “Leonardo da Vinci”
Address: Via dell ‘Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
Airport code: FCO
Elevation: 5 m
Telephone: +39 06 65951
Opened: January 15, 1961
Aircraft movements: 103.496
FCO Departures today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Destination||Airline||Flight||Status|
|03:10||03:55||Atlanta (ATL)||Ethiopian Airlines||ET518||estimated|
|04:00||04:40||Chicago (ORD)||Ethiopian Airlines||ET574||estimated|
|04:10||04:30||Washington (IAD)||Ethiopian Airlines||ET500||estimated|
|05:10||05:25||Barcelona (BCN)||Amazon Air||ABR234||estimated|
|05:35||05:50||Marseille (MRS)||Ethiopian Airlines||ET726||estimated|
|06:00||06:20||Barcelona (BCN)||Wizz Air||W48399||estimated|
|06:00||06:15||Giza (SPX)||Wizz Air||W48523||estimated|
|06:05||06:25||Madrid (MAD)||Wizz Air||W48333||estimated|
|06:10||06:10||Lisbon (LIS)||TAP Air Portugal||TP837||estimated|
|06:10||06:25||Paris (ORY)||Wizz Air||W48383||estimated|
|06:10||06:30||Luxembourg (LUX)||Wizz Air||W48509||estimated|
|06:20||06:36||Paris (CDG)||Air France||AF1005||estimated|
|06:30||06:50||Milan (LIN)||ITA Airways (Born to be Sustainable Livery)||AZ2014||estimated|
|06:40||06:55||Prague (PRG)||Wizz Air||W48303||estimated|
|06:40||07:00||Porto (OPO)||Wizz Air||W48501||estimated|
|06:45||07:05||Yerevan (EVN)||Wizz Air||W48335||estimated|
|06:46||07:01||Malta (MLA)||ASL Airlines||estimated|
|06:50||07:05||Milan (MXP)||Gulf Air||GF27||estimated|
|06:55||06:55||Istanbul (IST)||Turkish Airlines||TK1362||estimated|
|07:00||07:15||Milan (LIN)||ITA Airways||AZ2010||estimated|
|07:00||07:18||Cagliari (CAG)||ITA Airways||AZ1585||estimated|
|07:25||07:45||Eindhoven (EIN)||Wizz Air||W48251||estimated|
|07:45||07:45||London (LHR)||British Airways||BA551||estimated|
|08:00||08:15||Milan (LIN)||ITA Airways||AZ2016||estimated|
|08:15||08:30||Catania (CTA)||ITA Airways||AZ1709||estimated|
|08:15||08:33||Palermo (PMO)||ITA Airways||AZ1777||estimated|
|08:20||08:38||Madrid (MAD)||ITA Airways||AZ58||estimated|
|08:20||08:38||Brussels (BRU)||ITA Airways||AZ156||estimated|
|08:20||08:40||Tirana (TIA)||Wizz Air||W43858||estimated|
|08:20||08:40||Krakow (KRK)||Wizz Air||W65062||estimated|
|08:25||08:43||Amsterdam (AMS)||ITA Airways||AZ108||estimated|
|08:30||08:48||Zurich (ZRH)||ITA Airways||AZ572||estimated|
|08:30||08:45||Cagliari (CAG)||ITA Airways (Born in 2021 Livery)||AZ1533||estimated|
|08:35||08:55||Belgrade (BEG)||Wizz Air||W68327||estimated|
|08:35||08:53||Paris (CDG)||ITA Airways||AZ316||estimated|
|08:40||09:00||Budapest (BUD)||Wizz Air||W62340||estimated|
|08:55||09:13||Athens (ATH)||ITA Airways (Italy Air Force 100 Years Sticker)||AZ720||estimated|
|08:55||09:22||Doha (DOH)||Qatar Airways||QR116||estimated|
|09:00||09:15||Barcelona (BCN)||ITA Airways||AZ74||estimated|
|09:00||09:18||Milan (LIN)||ITA Airways||AZ2028||estimated|
|09:05||09:30||Warsaw (WAW)||Wizz Air||W61442||estimated|
|09:15||09:33||Geneva (GVA)||ITA Airways||AZ576||estimated|
|09:15||09:30||Tunis (TUN)||ITA Airways||AZ864||estimated|
|09:15||09:30||Bologna (BLQ)||ITA Airways||AZ1311||estimated|
|09:15||09:30||Turin (TRN)||ITA Airways||AZ1421||estimated|
|09:15||09:15||Los Angeles (LAX)||ITA Airways||AZ620||estimated|
|09:15||09:35||Trieste (TRS)||ITA Airways (Born to be Sustainable Livery)||AZ1357||estimated|
|09:15||09:30||Venice (VCE)||ITA Airways||AZ1463||estimated|
|09:15||09:25||Los Angeles (LAX)||estimated|
|09:20||09:35||Lamezia Terme (SUF)||ITA Airways||AZ1165||estimated|
|09:20||09:35||Naples (NAP)||ITA Airways||AZ1263||estimated|
|09:20||09:41||Abu Dhabi (AUH)||Etihad Airways||EY86||estimated|
|09:25||09:45||Genoa (GOA)||ITA Airways (Born to be Sustainable Livery)||AZ1383||estimated|
|09:25||09:43||Catania (CTA)||ITA Airways||AZ1731||estimated|
|09:25||09:40||Bari (BRI)||ITA Airways||AZ1617||estimated|
|09:30||09:48||Cagliari (CAG)||ITA Airways||AZ1591||estimated|
|09:35||09:55||Bucharest (OTP)||Wizz Air||W43142||estimated|
|09:55||09:55||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA41||estimated|
|10:00||10:00||Sao Paulo (GRU)||ITA Airways||AZ678||estimated|
About Rome international airport departures
Rome Fiumicino Airport is an international airport near Rome, Italy. It is one of the busiest airports in Europe by passenger traffic and it offers already more that 60 years Rome FCO departures. They have served over 43.5 million passengers in 2019 and tried to continue to do more. Unfortunately the corona pandemic meant that there were far fewer Fiumicino departures in 2020 and that it will also be difficult in 2021.
Fiumicino Airport is located 14 miles away from the city of Rome. There are plenty of transportation services available from the airport to the city with many Rome Airport departures.
Ground transportation Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Bus: there are several bus lines that you can travel with. With Contral you can go to Termini, Cornelia and Magliana. The bus station for this route is at terminal 1. At terminal 3, the Rome Airport Bus Schiaffini leaves for Rome Termini. There are even more options at Sit Bus Shuttle, TAM Bus Srl, and Terravision.
- Taxi: from the airport you can easily continue your journey by taxi. Taxis are waiting outside just in front of Terminals 1 and 3. There are fixed prices. To the center of Rome costs 50 euros (within the Aurelian Walls).
- Train: with the Trenitalia railway services you can easily travel by train to Fiumicino airport. With the Leonardo Express you can quickly travel to the airport. There are Rome Fiumicino airport departures every 15 minutes with a journey time of 30 minutes. You could also take the regional train. This will stop more often, it takes a little longer but is a bit cheaper.
- Car Rental: There are several car rental companies to rent a car. Some well-known ones are Avis, Europcar, and hertz but there are more like Firefly, Autovia, and Leasys. With the pedestian tunnels you can easily reach them in Office Tower 2. There are various signings.
There is a pick-up and drop-off area called Kiss&Go. You can stand here for 15 minutes for passengers traveling through the airport. A system keeps track of how long you have been in the area to ensure a smooth flow. For passengers departing Fiumicino departures, the 15 minutes from past the access gate until departure is 15 minutes. If you want to park for longer than 15 minutes, you can use the car parks A, B, C, D, and P-Terminal.
Rome Fiumicino Terminals
The airport includes three passenger terminals for Rome flight departures, of which two are operational.
- Terminal 1 (Gates B1–B30)
- Terminal 3 (Gates C8–C16, D1–D10, E1-E8, E11-E24, E31-44, and E51-61) is the largest terminal that offers Roma Fiumicino departures.
- Terminal 5 (under construction) (formerly Gates E1-E8, E11-E24, E31-44, and E51-61) was employed by all Israeli carriers. This terminal is currently closed for re-novative purposes.
FCO Airport Departures
- Preparation of the baggage and checked luggage: Some safety regulations prohibit cause plane from carrying some objects or products. It is important to follow them.
- How to read the air ticket properly if you have Rome departures? The ticket there provides us with some information to stay in mind. They’re going to help us understand how you’re taking the plane at Rome airport (FCO):
- Flight date
- Flight identification code
- Indication of the terminal
- Once you visit the airport in Fiumicino: depending on destination and times of Rome Fiumicino Airport departures, it will be good to calculate the advance carefully. That being said to avoid being late for boarding, including waiting at check-in and security checks. One should arrive two hours beforehand for domestic flights and three hours for international ones.
- At the Rome airport: It is easy. Observe the signs that we discover on the flight ticket, there we will see what the Fiumicino airport departures terminal to travel to.
- the way to read the boarding card: On the boarding card, you’ll read some basic information to follow the procedures that eventually will lead us to board the plane:
- Boarding time
- Assigned place
- The security check at the Rome airport: before arriving at the safety gate, you’ll be asked for your boarding card and documents before FCO departures take place.
- Hand luggage
- Metal objects
- Objects carried in the pockets
- Electronic devices
- At the boarding gate: Once recovered all the things stored within the tank, you’ll bear to the gate and eventually make purchases confidently in duty-free Rome airport. One should always be updated with the boarding times and Rome Fiumicino departures times in the airport, so they do not leave any information.
Airlines that use the airport often
Many airlines make use of the Fiumicino Airport. These airlines will have many Rome Airport departures to destinations all over the world:
- Air Europe
- Air France
- British Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Wizz Air
Fiumicino Airport is an old airport with a lot of passengers coming in and departing daily. It is a great airport and has many good features. Rome Fiumicino departures are convenient and mostly flown by :
- El Al
- Norwegian Shuttle
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Qatar Airways
Destinations at Rome Fiumicino Airport
There are many European flight routes as well. Most of them go to Spain like Madrid Airport and Barcelona El Prat. There are many airlines flying to Paris (Charles de Gaulle and Orly) as well. Other frequent Rome airport departures are going to
Rome Fiumicino International airport has intercontinental routes as well. We mention the top 3: