CIA Departures today
Address: Via Appia Nuova, 1651, 00040 Ciampino RM, Italy
Airport code: CIA
Height: 130 m
Telephone: +39 06 65951
Location: Ciampino, (RM), Italy
Hub for: Ryanair
Serves: Rome, Italy
Learn About Ciampino–G. B. Pastine international airport departures
If you want to travel to Rome, you may have to stop at the Rome-Ciampino G.B Pastine International Airport. This airport stands out for offering the majority of seasonal flights, ranking second among the busiest. It is a civil-military airport with Ciampino departures that has been in operation for several years and that you should know before going to Italy.
Find out a little about the airport’s history and why it has gained so much importance among tourists. Find out which airlines provide their operations in the airport Rome-Ciampino and the Rome Ciampino airport departures they offer you.
The Rome-Ciampino International Airport was opened in 1916 with Rome Ciampino departures, making it one of the oldest in Italy. It is an airport that offers many connecting flights throughout Europe, becoming the second most important port in the country. The airport is operated by Aeroporti di Roma and works closely with Ryanair who offers many hub Rome departures.
Between 2014 and 2015, the airport served more than 6 million passengers with at least 60 air movements per day. The CIA airport departures increased slightly over the years. It is a very busy airport even though it has two airlines operating in its small terminal.
Location for Ciampino flight departures
The airport Roma-Ciampino G.B Pastine is located 7.5 miles southwest of the Italian capital and commune of Rome. It is an airport that serves all citizens and tourists who go to Rome.
From the international airport, you can have several options inland transportation such as:
- Ciampino–G. B. Pastine airport departures by train: Very close to the air terminal you can take the train that will take you through the main tourist spots in Italy. The ticket usually costs 6 euros.
- Ciampino airport departures by cab: You can take a certified taxi at the airport to take you to the center of the Italian city or tourist spots. This service can be about 30 euros or more depending on the destination.
- CIA departures by ATAC bus: You can wait for the ATAC bus line that arrives every 15 minutes at the air terminal. This public bus can take you to Rome or other tourist attractions in Italy.
- Ciampino departures by ATRAL bus: ATRAL bus services stand out for offering short runs through the metro stations available in the country. It is a bus that passes by the air terminal every hour for you to wait for it.
- Rome Ciampino airport departures by rental car: You can rent a vehicle from the terminal to tour Italy at ease for as long as you want.
The airport has a runway in operation with Rome Ciampino departures that is identified by the address:
- Runway 15-33: It is 7,244 feet long and has an asphalt surface.
When you land at the international airport, you can have some services available such as:
• A single-story building with 31 check-in desks to start your Rome departures
• 2 carousels for luggage
• 16 boarding gates with CIA airport departures
• 2 waiting rooms
• 10 duty-free commercial stores
• Free WIFI
• Car rental services
• ATAC and ATRAL buses
Airlines with Ciampino flight departures
If you want to travel from the Rome-Ciampino G.B Pastine international airport, you can have regular or charter flights with these airlines:
• Wizz Air with more than seven destinations.
• Ryanair with more than 20 destinations.
You can divide airport destinations between seasonal or direct Rome Ciampino airport departures between these points of interest:
Seasonal flights departures:
• East Midlands
Direct Rome Ciampino departures:
• Palma de Mallorca
• The IF