Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport
G B Pastine, Via Appia Nuova 1651,
I-00040 Rome Ciampino, ITALY
Tel: +39 (0) 6 79348521
Fax: +39 (0) 6 79494400
Owner: Aeroporti di Roma S.p.A.
IATA code: CIA
ICAO code: LIRA
CIA Arrivals today
Learn About Ciampino–G. B. Pastine international airport arrivals
If you want to know the wonderful city of Rome, the Rome Ciampino – G. B. Pastine International Airport is the best option. Its small facilities are packed with historical data, and it is even a great place to have Ciampino arrivals. It is currently one of the most important in the city and has many tourists daily.
Top routes from CIA
- STN – London Stansted
- OTP – Bucharest
- LIS – Lisbon
- DUB – Dublin
- BER – Berlin
- CRL – Brussels South
- CAG – Cagliari
- TPS – Trapani
- WMI – Warsaw Modlin
- VLC – Valencia
Some other options which fly less frequent or are only seasonal routes:
- Madrid, Paris, Budapest, Cologne, Prague Vaclav Havel, Barcelona, Eindhoven, Krakow John Paul II, Sofia, Ibiza, Tirana, Vienna, Cluj-Napoca, Manchester, Marseille Provence, Seville San Pablo, Cologne Bonn, Budapest Ferenc Liszt, and more.
The airport was originally named after a renowned Italian pilot who served in WWI for Rome Ciampino airport arrivals. Among its most important historical records is the takeover by US forces until 1960. It also has a passenger record that increased Rome Ciampino arrivals in 2014, becoming the most important in the capital.
Its facilities are small due to its proximity to Rome, and it even has a small repertoire of low cost airlines, which has been the key to the increase in tourists who land at this airport daily. Its terminals were expanded in 2017 as a measure to improve Rome arrivals and continued the 6 million passengers yearly.
Location for CIA airport arrivals
This air terminal is strategically located in the famous city of Rome or better known as the Italian capital. To travel to or from the airport, you must travel 15 km southwest of the capital center.
Among the means of ground transportation that circulate outside the airport, you can take the following options:
- Ciampino flight arrivals and travel further by subway: You can take a bus to get to the metro station of the capital and visit each tourist area.
- Ciampino–G. B. Pastine airport arrivals by bus: On the outskirts of the terminal, you can take the bus route that operates from the airport to the angina station. The latter belongs to line A of the Rome Metro and has a reasonable cost compared to other services.
- Ciampino airport arrivals by cab: In the arrivals hall, you can find taxi lines belonging to recognized companies. This is one of the safest means of transport to travel around Rome with an average fare of € 30.
- CIA arrivals by rental cars: The rental cars are located right in the airport lobby and belong to prestigious companies in Italy.
This airport has a long runway for Ciampino arrivals with an asphalt surface that the following address can identify:
- Runway 15 / 33- measures: 2,207x 47 meters 7,242×154 feet high.
The airport has only one passenger terminal to process Rome Ciampino airport arrivals where you can find the entry and exit area. Its facilities consist of a one-story building that houses areas for national and international Rome Ciampino arrivals. It is equipped with an average of 31 operational check-in counters and 16 functioning exit gates for foot or bus boarding.
The Rome arrivals area has a separate entrance along with four luggage counters. This small terminal can avoid the congestion of tourists in waiting rooms or migration areas. Among its highlights are the wide variety of services strategically located in the upper wing.
This terminal consists of several shops related to food fairs or exchange houses within the airport. You can also find wireless connection services available throughout the premises when you are having Ciampino flight arrivals. If you want to do your souvenir shopping, you can opt for the scattered stores throughout the area.
The best way to enjoy your tour of the facilities is to visit the wide variety of shops in each area. In this way, you will be able to make your respective purchases before boarding the ground transportation to explore the wonders of Rome. On the outskirts of this terminal Ciampino–G. B. Pastine airport arrivals hall, you can find ground transportation services that can take you to your destination.
Airlines with Ciampino airport arrivals
Among the airlines with charter flights and the greatest number of people at this airport are:
- Fresh air
- Blue air