Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport
I-07026 Olbia Sassari, Italy
Tel: +39 (0) 789 563400
Fax: +39 (0) 789 68537
Owner: GE.A.SAR. Spa
IATA code: OLB
ICAO code: LIEO
OLB Arrivals today
Get To Know Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport arrivals
You may need to relax for a few days, release the tension on a beautiful beach like the one that Olbia guarantees you. To get to this Italian paradise, you will have to have Olbia arrivals and land at Olbia Costa Smeralda airport. This is the most important point of the town, it is very stylish and has many flights for you to continue sightseeing.
Flight routes Olbia Airport
- Rome Fiumicino
- Milan Malpensa
- Turin Caselle
- Milan Linate
- Bologna Guglielmo Marconi
- Milan Bergamo
- Venice Marco Polo
In winter there are only a few international destinations such as Ibiza, Sofia, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. Because Olbia Airport is a typical holiday destination for both Italians and Europeans, there are many more international flight routes in the summer.
- TUI Airways: London–Gatwick and Manchester
- Scandinavian Airlines and Norwegian Air Shuttle: Copenhagen, Stockholm–Arlanda, and Oslo Gadermoen
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt and Munich
- Eurowings: Cologne/Bonn CGN, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Salzburg SZG and Stuttgart
- Jet2.com: Birmingham BHX, Leeds LBA, London–Stansted STN, and Manchester
- EasyJet: London–Gatwick LGA, Amsterdam Schiphol AMS, Euroairport Basel/Mulhouse, Berlin Brandenburg, Bordeaux BOD, Bristol, Geneva, London–Luton LTN, Lyon, Manchester, Nantes, Nice Cote d’Azur, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, Paris–Orly, Toulouse Blagnac
Olbia airport was officially opened in 1945 for the first Olbia flight arrivals, but it stopped its operations with the arrival of the second world war. By 1963, with the end of the war, the airport resumed its operations with domestic OLB airport arrivals. The Alisarda airline was one of the first to be linked to this very symbolic airport for Olbia.
The airport belongs to Geasar SpA and has EasyJet, Wizz Air, and Volotea as prominent companies with most Olbia Costa Smeralda flight arrivals. You can travel to Brussels, Paris, London, Florence or other high-quality destinations.
Location of Olbia airport arrivals
You can locate the international airport in the commune of Olbia, which is in Sardinia. The airport is very popular for being close to the coast; it has many vacation flights and hotel services.
Now that you take your flight to Olbia airport, you should know how to get to your destination on the mainland:
- OLB arrivals by bus: You can take the local bus from ASPO Olbia that will take you to the city center or the Sa Minda Noa airport.
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport arrivals by car: You can rent a private vehicle or a van to go with your whole family through the Italian region at the airport. You can take the SS125 or SS729 highway to get to the city center.
- Olbia arrivals by holiday bus: If you pay for a vacation tour, you will get to know all the beautiful parts of the Italian region. These tours are usually affordable if you take them from the international airport.
Olbia Airport Terminal
Officially the Olbia airport had only one terminal to process Olbia flight arrivals, but in 2004 a new building was inaugurated. The old terminal takes all commercial flights from Olbia while the new terminal will take you to international destinations.
Both terminals are capable of accommodating 3 million passengers, and in 2019 it broke its record. You will see a single running track measuring 9,006 feet long by 150 feet wide to have OLB airport arrivals.
In the terminal, you can have good public attention and relevant information about the tourist spots in the region. You can also have ample parking, air security, and discounted hotel services for you to request after you experience Olbia airport arrivals