Address: 21010 Ferno, Province of Varese, Italy
Departments: Ambulatorio di Vaccinazioni Internazionali
Height: 234 m
Phone: +39 02 232323
More detailing on Milan Malpensa departures
The Milan Malpensa airport is the largest in northern Italy in the Milan metropolitan area. This airport is serving 17 million people from Lombardy, Piedmont, and the Swiss Canton of Ticino. It is located next to Ticino’s river and is 49 kilometers to the northwest of central Milan. The airport possesses two terminals and runways with a dedicated cargo terminal. Discover the transportation facilities from and to the airport and visit surrounding places for a unique experience.
Transportation to and from the airport
When we plan to go on a tour to another country by booking flights, transportation facilities are essential. Sometimes we may not be familiar with the place and require any medium to reach the destination without any hassles. If you are new to Malpensa and are landing straight from another Italian destination, you can go by public transport for the best travel experience. There are many Milan departures by bus.
Go with private transport noted below to ensure safe and best travel. Know who to reach and depart from Malpensa using private transport:
- Milan Malpensa airport is reachable using the A8 or the A9 motorway if you are coming from Milan from the North or East. Using the A4 motorway is preferred if you want to reach the airport from West or South of Milan. Look for parking facilities or book before arriving at the airport for your motorway.
- There are radio taxi facilities for to and from the Milan Malpensa airport and calling the contact number can benefit you with the right taxi. Get to know the contacts for a better travel experience to reach the airport.
- If you want to travel from Milan Central station to the airport, there are bus connections with every 30 minutes MXP Departures. There are three bus lines operated: Terravision, Malpensa Bus Express, and the Malpensa Shuttle.
Destinations from the Malpensa airport
There are many destinations that one can travel to from Milan Malpensa airport. There are some populair routes that have more Milan Malpensa Airport departures than others. Here are some of the cities and countries that you can visit by booking airlines in Milan:
- Milan Malpensa to Munich, a city in Germany.
- Milan Malpensa to Naples, Bari, the cities in Italy.
- Visit the capital of Senegal, Dakar, from Milan Malpensa.
- Istanbul, a city in Turkey from Malpensa.
Airlines connecting to Malpensa
We travel through flights of different airlines, and knowing about those airlines connecting with Malpensa is essential. Here you go the details of airlines that you can book for experiencing a flight journey:
- Aegean airlines
- Aer Lingus
- Air Algerie
- Blue Air
- China Eastern Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Eastern Airways
- Free Bird
Above airlines offer many destinations to all over the world with Milan Malpensa departures. Based on the statistics of 2020 travel, the number of passengers traveling to other countries from Malpensa has decreased from 28 million to 7 million due to the covid-19 pandemic. But there are many busiest routes, both domestic and international, that operate with more passengers. If you plan to go on a tour to foreign countries or visit the Italian cities, then book your flights immediately.