Cagliari Elmas International Airport
Aeroporto Mario Mameli Via dei Trasvolatori snc – 09030 Elmas (CA), Italy
Tel: +39 (0) 70 211211
Fax: +39 (0) 70 241013
Owner: So.G.Aer. Spa.
IATA code: CAG
ICAO code: LIEE
CAG Arrivals today
Discover Cagliari Elmas International Airport arrivals
The Mediterranean Sea hides many things, and among them is the island of Sardinia, which is part of the Italian region. For you to reach this island, you will have to have Cagliari arrivals by air at the airport. This airport is small but very important to promote tourism. It is one of the most beautiful Italian islands.
Flight routes Cagliari Airport
Cagliari is a typical holiday destination and not only internationally. Most flights come from Italy itself. Many planes from Ryanair, easyJet, and Volotea come from the Milan area. These are:
There is certainly international traffic year round. These are only European flights. However, there are more in the summer season from several major cities in Europe. You can fly from the following cities:
- Iberian Peninsula: Madrid, Lisbon, Barcelona.
- North Western Europe: Paris CDG and Paris Orly, London Gatwick, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, and Charleroi.
- Other: Toulouse, Marseille, Bucharest, Warsaw Modlin, Zurich, Malta.
Cagliari airport was inaugurated in 1937 with the first CAG airport arrivals under the operator So.G.Aer.Spa and provides its military installation – public. This air terminal did not participate in the Second World War, but it could accommodate many tourists when processing Elmas airport arrivals. For 2019 the airport had its highest peak in tourism, where it accommodated 4,747,806 passengers in 39,691 air movements. This went downhill after in 2020 with less Cagliari Elmas arrivals.
In the air facility, you will have several companies to travel for business or pleasure to the island of Sardinia. The focus airlines are Volotea and Ryanair who offer most Elmas flight arrivals. They also offer several national and international destinations per stopover.
Location for Cagliari airport arrivals
Cagliari Elmas Airport is located in the metropolitan city of Elmas, very close to the capital Cagliari. This is the only airport on the Italian island, so it is very important for tourists and citizens.
When you arrive at this beautiful island, you can have some profitable means of transportation such as:
- CAG arrivals and travel further by train: You can take the train station near the airport to reach the capital city of Cagliari in 5 minutes.
- Take a cab after your Cagliari arrivals: Contact a taxi outside the international airport to take you to the commune of Elmas or Cagliari. These taxi services can cost you from $ 2 to $ 10 at most.
- Bike: Inside the air terminal, you can rent a bicycle to go to the capital city in a few minutes. On average, it will take you 15 minutes to get to Cagliari.
Cagliari Airport Terminal
The air terminal has a large check-in hall where you can see 20 offices. This hall focuses on airlines and other companies such as Wizz Air, Transavia, S7 Airlines, Ryanair, Iberia Express, and Alitalia that offer Cagliari flight arrivals. You can take flights to Moscow, Milan, Zurich, London, Orly, Malta, Bergamo, among other options.
The terminal has a single runway that is 2,804 meters long to process the CAG airport arrivals with the address 14-32. You will travel in a very calm terminal, with information of interest and destinations and Cagliari Elmas arrivals from most of Europe.
Something relevant is that the terminal has a good number of shops, restaurants, and car rental services. You will have enough to enjoy the trip, go to the destination you want in Italy and always feel safe at the airport.