Karol Wojtyła Airport
BRI Departures today
Address: Viale Enzo Ferrari, 70128 Bari BA, Italy
IATA Code: BRI
Height: 54 m
Phone: +39 080 580 0200
Focus city for: Ryanair
ICAO airport code: LIBD
Alias: Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport and Palese Airport
Discover Bari Karol Wojtyła international airport departures
If you want to know Italy from its roots, you must know the city of Bari to the northwest of the capital city. To meet your objectives and take you to this busy area, you will have to have Bari departures. This airport was named after Pope John Paul II, born “Karol Wojtyla,” and the air facility honors him.
You can learn a bit of history about the airport, when it was opened for the first Bari Karol Wojtyła airport departures and in what area of Italy it is located. Find out if Bari airport offers national and international Bari flight departures that are important to you.
The Bari airfield was inaugurated in 1930 with the first BRI airport departures; it worked this way for many years until it was expanded as an airport. In the Second World War, the airport was used by the Italian air force for Bari Karol Wojtyła departures, and since then, it has been used for civil-military use. This airport focuses on airlines such as Wizz Air and Ryanair for you to contact immediately to start your Bari airport departures.
The airport was originally known as Bari airport, but more than a decade ago, it adopted Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport. You can see that the aerial installation is very large because it can accommodate almost 6 million passengers yearly and the BRI departures keep increasing.
Location for Bari departures
The airport is situated almost 5 miles from the city center of Bari in the locality of Italy. It is an airport with about 200 hectares of land, so it is made up of a large terminal.
On the airport’s outskirts, you have three means of ground transportation that offer their services 24/7 for you to take when having Bari Karol Wojtyła airport departures by land transport.
- You can take the Bari metropolitan train that connects you from the airport facilities to the city of Bari. This train passes almost every 15 minutes through the airport, so you don’t miss it. It’s a good option to be on time when you have Bari flight departures.
- On the other hand, you can rent a car and take the Bari ring road from the A14 motorway. In less than 20 minutes, you will reach your destination as long as the traffic is not heavy. Finally, you can use BRI airport departures by the public bus service that passes in front of the Bari airport.
- You must take line 16 to take you to other airports such as Foggia and Brindisi that are close to the city. These Bari Karol Wojtyła departures by bus can also get you to tourist areas in Italy.
The airport is made up of two runways for Bari airport departures that you can differentiate by the following:
• Track 12-30: measures 1,683 by 45 meters.
• Runway 07R-25L: measures 3,012 by 60 meters.
The Bari air terminal is classic, a single building, and many open areas so that the tourist does not feel fatigued when they have BRI departures. You will have a large square in the airport center where you can sit and have tea. This terminal is one of the most peaceful in Italy, so you should enjoy its facilities and travel Bari departures.
From the airport you can take Bari Karol Wojtyła airport departures with the most distinguished airlines in Italy and Europe in general:
- Air Cairo, EasyJet, Lufthansa, Ryanair, Blue Air, Albawings, Air France, Air Dolomiti, EGO Airways, S7 Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Transavia, Scandinavian Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Luxair, Iberia Express, Aegean Airlines, Wizz Air, Vueling, Volotea, etc.
As part of the most used destinations when having Bari flight departures you can choose between:
- Barcelona, Istanbul, Zurich, Paris, Amsterdam, Abu Dhabi, Milan, Lyon, Dortmund, Moscow, Copenhagen, Nantes, Tirana, Sofia, Prague, Olbia, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Athens, Palermo, Catania, London, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Madrid, Frankfurt, Seville, Santorini, Malta, Vienna, Rome, Liverpool, Sharm El Sheikh, etc.