Karol Wojtyła Airport
BRI Arrivals today
I-70057 Bari Palese, ITALY
Tel: +39 (0) 80 579226
Fax: +39 (0) 80 574619
Owner: S.E.A.P. – Società Esercizio Aeroporti Puglia – S.p.A.
IATA code: BRI
ICAO code: LIBD
Find Out Bari Karol Wojtyła airport arrivals
One of the countries that most move tourism in recent years is Italy, and you must know it with your family when having Bari arrivals. You can start your adventure through the European country from the Bari airport located in the area. This national airport has everything you need to have a safe trip without so much stress to experience Bari flight arrivals.
But before you go to the Bari airport, you can look at how it works from home. Have detailed information about the airport’s location, means of transport, and how the terminal is made up when having BRI airport arrivals. You can also find out which airlines are active at the airbase and which flights are available.
Bari airport functioned in its early years as a military airfield for Bari Karol Wojtyła arrivals, but it became independent after the Second World War. Since 1930 the airport has been a good point of reference for the air force and the citizens. Since the 90s, the airport has operated for airlines such as Wizz Air, taking it as the focus city with most Bari airport arrivals.
Less than a decade ago, the Bari airport adopted the name “Bari Karol Wojtyla.” For now, the airport can handle 6 million passengers each year.
Location for BRI arrivals
You can find Bari airport in the Italian city of the same name. The airport sits on over 200 hectares of land for you to identify your facility.
When you have Bari arrivals, and you are ready to go sightseeing, you can start it by taking a convenient means of transport:
• When you have Bari Karol Wojtyła airport arrivals you can take a taxi or rent a vehicle. In both situations, you need to take the A14 motorway that takes you to Bari.
• You can take the metropolitan train service after you have Bari flight arrivals that runs from the airport facilities to the city of Bari. This route can take less than 30 minutes for you to start with tourism when before.
• As the last option, you can take route 15 of the public bus that can take you to Brindisi and Foggia in Italy when you fly and have BRI airport arrivals. These communes are very close to the city of Bari; they are recognized for their tourism and beautiful landscapes.
At the bari airport, you will have two runways with Bari Karol Wojtyła arrivals that have the following addresses:
- Track 12-30: measures 1,683 by 45 meters.
- Runway 07R-25L: measures 3,012 by 60 meters.
The Bari air terminal is classic, very small, but with various services for tourists to enjoy and experience good Bari airport arrivals. You will have a one-building air terminal with all the key airlines in an organized fashion. This terminal has several floors, a good number of access gates and a lot of information about the country.
When you have Bari arrivals at the terminal, you will notice that the Bari flight arrivals area is very organized. This terminal will be renovated in the coming years to offer better performance.
Airlines with Bari Karol Wojtyła airport arrivals
As a tourist, you can take a look at the airlines available from Bari airport such as:
- Aegean Airlines, Air Cairo, EasyJet, Lufthansa, Ryanair, Blue Air, Albawings, Air France, Air Dolomiti, EGO Airways, S7 Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Transavia, Scandinavian Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Luxair, Iberia Express, Vueling, Volotea, among other airlines.
If you want to have Bari airport arrivals at this distinguished airport in Italy you can take some of these destinations:
• Sharm El Sheikh
• Palma de Mallorca