Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport
PTP Arrivals today
PTP Departures today
Aerogare Guadeloupe Pole Caraibes, Morne Mamiel,
97139 Abymes, GUADLOUPE, FRENCH WEST INDIES
Tel: +590 (0) 21 7171
Node for: Air Caraïbes, Air Antilles
IATA code: PTP
ICAO code: TFFR
Discover Guadeloupe Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet International Airport arrivals and departures
You may yearn to visit the land of love that is France, so you need to land at Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport. This airport is the largest of the six airbases that you will find in the French archipelago. It has a spectacular facility and several Pointe a Pitre airport arrivals that you can take from Europe or the US.
However, for your visit to France to be completed successfully, you have to gather good airport information. You can find out how old the airport is, where it is located, and its public transport services. Discover how big the air terminal is and how you can divide it to take a national or international Pointe a Pitre airport departures.
As the last objective, before you pack your bags and travel through France, it is important to know which airlines are available. At airport Pointe-à-Pitre, you will also have charter PTP airport arrivals from the safest airlines in the country.
Pointe-á-Pitre Le Raizet Airport or Pointe-á-Pitre International Airport is a unique airport for the island of Grande-Terre in France. This airport has been in operation for more than half a century with PTP airport departures and corresponds to the largest on the island. For 2007 the aerial installation was chosen as the best point for tourism in France.
This airport broke a record in 2019 when it welcomed more than 2,000,000 passengers on 28,000 Pointe a Pitre flight arrivals. You will be able to access a huge aerial installation with all the services available. This airport offers hub flights by airlines such as Air Antilles Express and Air Caraibes who offer most Pointe a Pitre flight departures.
Air France is the focus city for the airbase, which offers the majority of Guadeloupe flight arrivals across Europe. Many tourists have given priority to the airport. It is worth visiting and traveling through France from there.
Drop off lane terminal 1:
Location for Guadeloupe flight departures
The airport is located in Les Abymes, which would be the most populated French commune on the island of Grande-Terre in Guadeloupe. It is an airport that is 24 kilometers from Pointe-à-Pitre in the Lesser Antilles.
When you have Guadeloupe arrivals on the Grande-Terre island, you will have several means of transport available:
- Guadeloupe departures by car: You can rent a vehicle inside the airport to be able to visit the entire island at ease. To get to the commune of Abymes, you will have to travel a 5-minute walk along the regional highway.
- Guadeloupe airport arrivals and travel further by bus: You will have several public transport services available so that you can travel to a large part of the island. Sometimes you can have the tourist buses that will give you tours through the busiest areas of the Grande-Terre island.
You can only see one runway in operation for Guadeloupe airport departures in the aerial facility that has an address 30-12. This track is 10,266 feet long with an asphalt surface that was renovated for 2019.
One of the positive points of the Pointe-á-Pitre Le Raizet Guadalupe International Airport is its beautiful terminal where you can experience PTP arrivals. This airbase is 35 feet above mid-sea level and is a few miles from the coast.
Terminal 1 for PTP departures at level 2 with check-in. The Pointe a Pitre airport arrivals hall with baggage claim is on level 0:
Terminal 2 Pointe a Pitre airport departures:
You can identify the terminal it’s two lobbies where you can find services such as:
• Car rentals after PTP airport arrivals hall
• 10 offices to check tickets if you have Pointe a Pitre flight departures
• Customs Offices
• Carousels for luggage
• Commercial premises
• Waiting room
Terminal 1 works for international flights in the hands of airlines such as Condor, Air France, and American Eagle with Guadeloupe flight arrivals. In this terminal, you can also have regional flights by airlines such as Air Antilles. If you go to terminal 2 of the airport, you can have the rest of the regional flights with Air Caraibes that offer Guadeloupe flight departures.
Airlines with Guadeloupe airport arrivals
In the air facility, you can have several airlines at your disposal to take you to almost any destination. You can contact the following airlines with Guadeloupe airport departures:
- Air Antilles, Air Canada, Air Belgium, Air Caraibes, Air Transat, Air France, Condor, American Eagle, JetBlue, Corsair International, Winair, Neos, Servicios Aereos Profesionales (SAP), LIAT, Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras, LATAM Chile, Aerolineas Argentinas, Gol Transportes Aereos, LATAM Peru, Iberia, Air Europa, Wamos Air, Corsairfly, etc.
If you want to dedicate yourself to traveling with PTP arrivals in Guadeloupe in France, you must choose a destination to fly from. This airport stands out for offering more than 20 different national and international destinations such as:
• Fort-de-France in Martinique, France
• Cayenne in French Guiana
• Fortaleza, Recife, Manaus, Macapá, Belém do Pará, Salvador, Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Confins in Brazil.
• Roseau in Dominica
• Saint Bartholomew in France.
You should pre-book one of these PTP departures in advance to secure your spot. The Pointe-á-Pitre Le Raizet airport is one of the most used on the Grande-Terre island, so its destinations are popular. You can also take other flights by a stopover to Rome, some Latin countries, and part of the United States.
Some more popular routes:
- Pointe a Pitre airport arrivals from Paris-Orly Airport ORY, France: Air Caraïbes (TX), Air France (AF) and Corsairfly (SS)
- Luis Munoz Marin International Airport SJU, Puerto Rico: American Airlines (AA) and Seaborne Airlines (BB)
- Pointe a Pitre airport departures to Miami International Airport MIA, United States: American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport YUL, Canada: Air Canada (AC)
In 2019 there were 2085368 passengers who used the airport. Many Guadeloupe Airport departures are regional to and from the U.S. or France. Last year in 2020, the amount of Guadeloupe arrivals & departures decreased significantly due to the corona. There were only 1083 012 passengers. The year got off to a reasonable start with a major decline in the second quarter. There were some more Guadeloupe departures during the summer months but this could not be sustained in the last quarter.