Mykonos International Airport
Address: Mykonos Airport, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
IATA airport code: JMK
Elevation: 123 m
Telephone: +30 2289 079000
ICAO airport code: LGMK
JMK Departures today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Destination||Airline||Flight||Status|
|00:30 June-23||00:50||Athens (ATH)||Olympic Air||A3385||estimated|
|03:25 June-23||03:25||Barcelona (BCN)||Vueling||VY2571||estimated|
|05:00 June-23||05:12||Rome (CIA)||EGT Jet||EGT252||estimated|
|06:10 June-23||06:22||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3371||estimated|
|07:30 June-23||07:42||Athens (ATH)||Volotea||V74113||estimated|
|09:10 June-23||09:22||Athens (ATH)||SKY express||GQ231||estimated|
|09:25 June-23||09:37||Athens (ATH)||Olympic Air||A3373||estimated|
|09:45 June-23||09:57||Malaga (AGP)||NetJets Europe||estimated|
|09:55 June-23||10:07||Athens (ATH)||Volotea||V74125||estimated|
|10:15 June-23||10:29||Milan (MXP)||easyJet||U23664||estimated|
|10:45 June-23||10:57||Tel Aviv (TLV)||Aegean Airlines||A3528||estimated|
|10:50 June-23||Milan (MXP)||Neos||NO5821||scheduled|
|11:20 June-23||Santorini (JTR)||Neos||NO5020||scheduled|
|11:45 June-23||Kos (KGS)||Neos||NO5038||scheduled|
|12:05 June-23||12:17||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3375||estimated|
|12:05 June-23||Athens (ATH)||Etihad Airways||EY175||scheduled|
|12:20 June-23||Tel Aviv (TLV)||Bluebird Airways||BZ887||scheduled|
|12:25 June-23||12:37||Athens (ATH)||EGT Jet||EGT272||estimated|
|12:45 June-23||Paris (ORY)||Transavia France||TO3511||scheduled|
|13:00 June-23||Doha (DOH)||Qatar Airways||QR312||scheduled|
|13:30 June-23||13:30||London (LCY)||British Airways||BA2220||estimated|
|13:35 June-23||Riyadh (RUH)||Saudia||SV194||scheduled|
|13:45 June-23||Vienna (VIE)||Austrian Airlines||OS816||scheduled|
|14:10 June-23||14:10||London (LTN)||easyJet||U22384||estimated|
|14:20 June-23||14:32||Thessaloniki (SKG)||estimated|
|14:25 June-23||14:37||Athens (ATH)||SKY express||GQ233||estimated|
|14:35 June-23||15:35||London (LGW)||easyJet||U28190||estimated|
|14:45 June-23||14:57||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3377||estimated|
|15:10 June-23||Athens (ATH)||Volotea||V74157||scheduled|
|15:45 June-23||15:57||Istanbul (ISL)||Air X Charter||estimated|
|16:20 June-23||Munich (MUC)||Lufthansa||LH2533||scheduled|
|16:20 June-23||16:32||Athens (ATH)||estimated|
|16:25 June-23||Zurich (ZRH)||Edelweiss Air||WK355||scheduled|
|16:55 June-23||Dusseldorf (DUS)||Eurowings||EW9661||scheduled|
|17:15 June-23||17:27||St. Gallen (ACH)||estimated|
|17:35 June-23||Paris (ORY)||Transavia France||TO3515||scheduled|
|17:45 June-23||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3379||scheduled|
|17:55 June-23||Frankfurt (FRA)||Eurowings Discover||4Y1231||scheduled|
|18:25 June-23||Dubai (DXB)||FlyDubai||FZ1076||scheduled|
|18:30 June-23||18:30||Vienna (VIE)||Ryanair||FR7335||estimated|
|18:55 June-23||18:55||London (LHR)||British Airways||BA651||estimated|
|19:10 June-23||Santorini (JTR)||Neos||NO5008||scheduled|
|19:30 June-23||19:42||Thessaloniki (SKG)||Exxaero||estimated|
|20:10 June-23||Verona (VRN)||Neos||NO5037||scheduled|
|20:25 June-23||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3381||scheduled|
|21:50 June-23||22:02||Athens (ATH)||SKY express||GQ235||estimated|
|22:45 June-23||22:45||Bristol (BRS)||easyJet||U22820||estimated|
|22:50 June-23||Thessaloniki (SKG)||Olympic Air||OA593||scheduled|
|23:59 June-23||Marseille (MRS)||Volotea||V72461||scheduled|
|00:30 June-24||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3385||scheduled|
|00:55 June-24||Madrid (MAD)||Iberia||IB3333||scheduled|
|06:10 June-24||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3371||scheduled|
|07:30 June-24||Athens (ATH)||Volotea||V74113||scheduled|
|09:10 June-24||Athens (ATH)||SKY express||GQ231||scheduled|
|09:25 June-24||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3373||scheduled|
|09:30 June-24||Naples (NAP)||easyJet||U24158||scheduled|
|10:15 June-24||Milan (MXP)||easyJet||U23664||scheduled|
|10:20 June-24||Stuttgart (STR)||Eurowings||EW2661||scheduled|
|10:30 June-24||Naples (NAP)||Volotea||V71611||scheduled|
|10:55 June-24||Amsterdam (AMS)||Transavia||HV6464||scheduled|
|11:10 June-24||Pafos (PFO)||Ryanair||FR5401||scheduled|
|12:05 June-24||Athens (ATH)||Aegean Airlines||A3375||scheduled|
Travel page about Mykonos International Airport Departures
Mykonos International Airport is located just a few kilometers southeast of Mykonos Town in Greece. When you plan Mykonos departures from the city it is a 10-minute drive, which is convenient to the hotel and other places in and out of the airport because the airport is very close to the city. Especially for those who want to relax after a long-distance flight, it is very convenient to fly through the airport because there is no time to travel after arriving at the airport.
Flight routes Mykonos Airport
Mykonos airport is a real holiday destination. During the winter there are really only regular flights to the capital Athens. From May, most other airlines from many different countries will start their flights.
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly
- Rome-Fiumicino, Naples, and Milan Malpensa
- Barcelona El Prat
- Amsterdam Schiphol
- Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, and Hamburg
- London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, and Southampton
Airlines with JMK airport departures
Many overseas airlines and charter Mykonos flight departures serve the airport of Mykonos.
- These include Austrians, Blue Express, Easy Jet, Transavia, Edelweiss Air, German Wings, Thomson Airways, British Airways and Edelweiss Air, Vueling Airlines, and Easy Jet.
Mainly in winter and summer, the prime tourist season, the airport is also served by several domestic airlines, including Aegean Airlines, Sky Express, and Olympic Airlines.
How to check-in:
Passengers can access their mobile phones, websites, or airport check-in counters in a variety of ways for Mykonos departures. Please make reservations and reservations in advance to avoid any inconvenience. Boarding pass If you book your flight online, you must check the website and print the boarding pass 30 days before 2 hours before JMK airport departures.
Baggage and Allowance:
If you check-in online, you may not comply with the baggage rules and regulations. According to the regulations for carrying luggage and cargo at the airport, you can check-in luggage of the correct size and weight at the airport. Airlines charge additional fees for people with Mykonos flight departures, so any passenger checking in should understand the baggage policy and deductible. After the airport security check, passengers should see that their luggage is delivered. Only most people are allowed to enter the passenger area. There is one bag, and the rest will be sent to the cargo hold.
If bookings have been made online, the passenger should confirm their place at the airport booking desk or online. It helps to minimize confusion while you have Mykonos airport departures and are leaving.
Different airlines have different reservation charges, and passengers should confirm that the airline they make reservations with has the appropriate type of reservation charges and payment ways.
Mykonos airport ground transportation
It takes about 10 minutes from the city to the airport.
- Transit bus service: With JMK departures and destination Mykonos Town (Chora) and other locations.
- Self-driving: Mykonos Airport is 3.5 kilometers away from Mykonos Town. Easy access by the route of Konos Province. Mykonos departures with the journey to and from the city center takes approximately 10 minutes. Ornos, Sparrow, and Platis Yialos are 3.5 kilometers away from the airport, and 10-15 minutes by car from the airport.
- Taxi service: JMK airport departures by taxi: Taxi service departs from the airport terminal in Mykonos 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Mykonos Town (Chora) is a 10-minute drive away.
Facilities at the terminal
The passenger terminal of Mykonos Airport provides a variety of services, including these facilities:
- Duty-free shops: Selling a variety of perfumes, cosmetics, travel goods, and other items.
- Information services: It provides travelers with basic information concerning airline Mykonos flight departures, lost and found things, some important tourist attractions for the city center in Mykonos, a few restaurants and restaurants in the region, taxis, shopping, and marketing activities.
- Baby care room: So you don’t have to walk to locate a space to change your nappy child.
- ATM: Before Mykonos airport departures an ATM is available. It provides tourists with opportunities for airport financial activities without the need for staff, cashiers, or bank accountants.
- Facilities for disabled passengers: Mykonos Airport also has an enormous parking lot in front of the main building. The parking time is short and long.