ATH Departures today
Address: Attiki Odos, Spata Artemida 190 04, Greece
IATA Code: ATH
Height: 94 m
Owner / Operator: Athens International Airport
Telephone: +30 21 0353 0000
ICAO airport code: LGAV
Alias: Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos
Learn a little about the Athens International Airport
When you visit Greece exactly in its capital Athens, you should know a little about how to enter and leave the country. Athens International Airport is your main access to this country which is very cultural and quite beautiful. You can dedicate a few minutes of your time to get to know the international airport and about the Athens departures.
Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport or better known as AIA, is the best and largest airport in Greece. This airport works very well for citizens and tourists who want to get closer to Greece or the Attica region. So it makes sense to have Eleftherios Venizelos airport departures. You may be surprised by the technology and beautiful architectural works that the airport presents to you with only 20 years in operation.
The AIA opened its facilities in March 2001, so it turns out to be a fairly new airport. This airport is located between Koropi, Loutsa, Spata, and the city of Markopoulo. It is an airport that has two pavilions to accommodate its passengers, with a capacity of 13 million Athens international airport departures a year.
ATH airport departures ground transportation
For Venizelos airport departures, you will have several options in ground transportation. You can choose between the following services to reach the city or other parts of Greece:
• Taxi: you can take it to get to the city in less than 40 minutes.
• Bus: from the AIA, you will have four lines that will connect you with the metropolitan area. There are all day Athens airport departures. You will likely to take the taxi when departing in the night or really early in the morning.
• Metro: you can take line 3 very close to the Starion Railway at the airport.
• Train: this airport has a direct connection with the Larisis station, Kiato and Pireaus.
• Car rental: you can rent a car to take when you arrive at the airport.
In general, ATH departures will cost 35 minutes by car from the International Airport. You can spend these 30-100 euros depending on the type of suburban transport you take.
This airport is located between Athens’ small cities, such as Loutsa, Spata, Koropi, and Markopoulo. The address for you to locate the airport is Attiki Odios, Sparta Artemida on 190 04 street.
There are many airlines that work with Athens International Airport, giving you Eleftherios Venizelos departures to almost any country. You can request Athens flight departures from any of these active AIA airlines:
- Aegean Airlines, Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air Austral, Air Baltic, Air China, Air Canada, Air France, Air Europa, Air Transat, Air Serbia, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways – Ana, Arkia Israeli Airlines, American Airlines, ASL Airlines France, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Blue Bird Airways, Blue Air, British Airways, Bulgaria Air, Brussels Airlines, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Cyprus Airways, Delta Airlines, Croatia Airlines, El Al Israel Airlines, Easyjet, Egyptair, Ethiopian Airlines, Ellinair, Emirates, EuroWings, Etihad Airways, Finnair, Flexflight, Garuda Indonesia, Georgian Airways, Hainan Airlines, , Gulf Air, Icelandair, Icelandair, Iberia, among others.
This international airport is used by more than 90 airlines in which you can have destinations to Europe, America, Asia, Central America, etc. Within this airport, there are also connecting flights with Athens airport departures by airlines such as:
• Sky Express
• Olympic Air
• Aegean Airlines
The busiest destinations you can take with Athens International Airport departure are:
- United States: Destinations for Chicago-O’Hare and JFK and Newark New York
- Montreal and Toronto
- Tel Aviv, Cairo, Beirut, Milan, Paris, Rome, London Heathrow/Gatwick/Stansted, Larnaca, Frankfurt and Munich, Amsterdam, Zurich.
Among other destinations that you can take are als Athens departures AIA to Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Beirut, Dubai, El Caito, Doha, etc. You can also take national destinations such as Chania, Cortú, Kos, Rhodes, Santorini, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Alexandroupolis.