Flughafen Nürnberg GmbH, Flughafenstraße 100,
90411 Nürn, Deutschland
Tel: 49- (0) 911-93700
Fax: 49- (0) 911-9371650
IATA code: NUE
ICAO code: EDDN
NUE Arrivals today
Find Out Nuremberg international airport arrivals
If you plan to travel to Germany, you may be interested in landing in the country’s southwest. Although very few people know it, the Nuremberg airport is the access point for you to see the state of Bavaria. This German area stands out for its culture, beautiful views, and places of interest that you will want to know on vacation.
Find out how busy the Nuremberg airport is so that you can get there in the hands of the most reliable airlines that offer Nuremberg flight arrivals. Know which the destinations available at the airport are so that you can go to your destination you want.
The Nuremberg Airport in Germany is recognized for being the first airport to be built after the 2nd world war for NUE airport arrivals. This airport was inaugurated in 1955, and by 1960, it had one of its highest peaks in Nuremberg airport arrivals. By 1970 the airport broke another milestone by landing a Boeing 747 with and more than 20,000 crew members working at the airport.
Nuremberg has undergone a series of renovations since its construction until around 1990 to increase the NUE arrivals. Currently, the airport is being remodeled and expanded to meet the high demand for passengers.
Location for Nuremberg arrivals
You can find the airport in the Franconia metropolitan area where the city of Nuremberg is located. This airport serves the State of Bavaria, which is located in the southwest of the German region.
Outside the airport facilities, you will have three distinguished means of transportation such as:
- You can rent a car at Nuremberg airport and take the A73 motorway to the city center after Nuremberg flight arrivals. You can get to Nuremberg in less than 10 minutes because you will only travel 3.1 miles from the airport.
- You can also take the metro to the Flughafen station located inside the airport after you have NUE airport arrivals. To get to each station, you may have to wait 10 minutes for the metro to arrive.
- As the last option, you can take bus # 30 that will take you to almost all the existing stops in Nuremberg. The bus service can also take you to the “Am Wegfeld” tram station.
Nuremberg Airport has a single runway for Nuremberg airport arrivals with a direction of 28/10. This runway is 8,858 feet long. Its surface is made of concrete, and is restored every year for the safety of the passengers. Plans to expand the airport may include a new runway.
You can have several services inside the passenger terminal at Nuremberg airport such as:
- Two lounges for domestic NUE arrivals
- Checkpoint at exit 1 and 2
- 40 counters to check-in tickets
In 2007, the airport incorporated a TCT to increase the level of security at its facilities. There are multiple gates to get the airplane connected to the terminal. After getting out of the airplane you will be directed to the baggage claim area. There are 5 baggage claim belts to pick up your luggage. Walk through customs to end up in the arrivals hall. Over here you can proceed you journey via car, taxi, public transport. Some eating places like McDonalds are there as well.
For you to fly from Nuremberg airport in Germany, you may need to contact the following airlines for having Nuremberg arrivals:
- Swiss International Airlines
- Tailwind Airlines
- Aegean Airlines
- Air Cairo
- Air France
- Corendon Airlines
- Holiday Europe
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
- Air Serbia
- Austrian Airlines
- Bulgarian Air Charter
- TUI Fly Deutschland
- Turkish Airlines
- Wizz Air
From the airport you can take the most sought-after destinations to visit Germany, Europe, and other areas for Nuremberg flight arrivals:
- Vienna, Lyon, Paris, Palma de Mallorca, Gran Canaria, Burgas, Istanbul, Zurich, Barcelona, Budapest, Thessaloniki, Ibiza, Palermo, London Stansted, Bucharest, Varna, Kos, Corfu, Antalya, among others.
On average, there are more flights across Europe from Nuremberg airport than within the country.