LEJ Departures today
Height: 143 m
Telephone: +49 341 2241155
Owner: Mitteldeutsche Airport Holding
Serves: Leipzig, Halle
Address: Terminalring 11, 04435 Flughafen Leipzig / Halle, Germany
IATA airport code: LEJ
ICAO airport code: EDDP
Alias: Leipzig Airport
Find Out Leipzig Halle international airport departures
One of the most affordable ways that you can have to enter the German area of Saxony is by air. So that you can meet your goals and reach this beautiful land you can land at Leipzig Halle airport. The facilities of this air base will be waiting for you to start your adventure as a tourist when having Leipzig departures.
But before you buy your plane ticket and go to the airport you can find out some details for LEJ airport departures. Find out how well its facilities look, the exact location of the airport and to which other destinations you can leave from there.
The IATA LEJ or Leipzig – Halle Airport as citizens know it was built in 1926 and opened the following year for Leipzig Halle departures. From the beginning, the airport stood out for being part of an airfield that functioned very well in the Second World War. However, after the end of the war, the airport was rebuilt and optimized for public Leipzig flight departures.
One of the first airlines to be linked to Leipzig Halle airport was Air France and until now it provides its services for Leipzig Halle flight departures. This air base was joined by large airlines such as Condor, DHL Aviacion and Aerologic to also provide Leipzig airport departures. For 2019 the airport broke a milestone by receiving more than 2.60 million passengers with destinations to Europe.
Location for LEJ departures
Leipzig Halle International Airport is located in the commune of Schkeuditz which is within the limits of Saxony. This airport is actually located between Saxony and Anhalt but its claim is attributed to Saxony. The German airport serves Leipzig Halle airport departures for cities like Leipzig, Halle and of course Saxony.
If you plan to land at Leipzig Halle airport you should familiarize yourself with its means of land transport to have Leipzig departures:
• You can rent a car days before the trip to leave your vehicle in the airport parking lot. With your hands on the wheel you can take the A14 which can take you to Halle, Magdeburg and Dresden. On the other hand if you LEJ airport departures and take the A9 you can go to Munich, Berlin or Nuremberg.
• If you want to save money on your visit to Germany you can take Leipzig Halle departures by public buses from the airport. Flixbus routes can take you to Kassel, Cologne, Gottingen, Drersde and Dortmund.
The airport is divided by two huge runways for all Leipzig flight departures that can be identified by the addresses:
• Runway 08L / 26R: measures 11,811 feet.
• Runway 08R / 26L: measures 11,811 feet.
The airport has a good terminal to process the Leipzig Halle flight departures. In this terminal you will find the check-in counters, commercial area, restaurants, carousels and a lot of security. Inside the terminal you will also find a line for the city’s railway.
In the air facility you will have several airlines available with Leipzig airport departures for you to travel to anywhere in Europe:
- Air Cairo, Corendon Airlines, Eurowings, Lufthansa, Condor, Austrian Airlines, Sundair, Turkish Airlines, SunExpress, Nesma Airlines, Holiday Europe, Freebird Airlines, Nouvelair, Pegasus Airlines, Pobeda and Sundair.
You can also request cargo flights from Leipzig Halle airport by contacting these companies:
• Nesma Airlines
• Turkish Airlines
• Austrian Airlines
• Corendon Airlines
• Air Cairo
• Sun Express
The airport in the town of Saxony can give you many exclusive Leipzig Halle airport departures among which the following stand out:
• Gran Canaria
Some airlines may offer you flights by layover so that you are aware and can avoid taking them.