BER Arrivals today
New Berlin Brandenburg International Airport Arrivals
For you to get to Berlin, you will have to use Brandenburg airport as your gateway for Berlin airport arrivals. This airport is fairly new to the country that you will be motivated to use it for your charter Brandenburg arrivals. The Brandenburg region is proud to have this airport for its functionality because it will take you to the most frequented domestic but also international destinations.
Learn a little about the airport, its new facilities and the number of Berlin Brandenburg arrivals it currently offers. You can also motivate yourself to take layover flights from the airport to visit the entire German region if you wish.
The airport adopts the name “Willy Brandt” in honor of the former Federal Chancellor of the Republic of Germany. The airport had to be inaugurated in 2011, but due to some internal problems and repairs, it was delayed until 2020. Although with the arrival of the pandemic, the airport limited its operations, it has marked a milestone in Brandenburg.
The airlines that focus on the airport facility with most Brandenburg airport arrivals are EasyJet, TUI fly Deutschland, Eurowings and Ryanair. The airport will expand its operations over time, but you can enjoy your commercial flights for now.
Berlin Brandenburg Airport is located in Schonefeld, which is a municipality south of Berlin, Germany. It is located less than 18 kilometers from the center of Berlin.
When you have Berlin flight arrivals, you can take several means of transport such as:
• You can take the airport train at terminal 1 or 2, taking you to the S-Bahn or the Ringbahn. You can also take the featured trains such as Regional Express, EuroCity, and InterCity.
• You can use public transport from the airport if you are very short of money. You can take lines X71, X11, or X7, which can take you to almost any Berlin area after your Berlin arrivals.
For the next few years, the Berlin airport will have a railway line that will run through famous areas.
This new airport has two runways for Brandenburg flight arrivals, north and south, which you can differentiate by size:
• The south runway measured 3,962×100 meters and was built in 2012.
• The north track measured 3,657×80 meters and was the first to be built in 1960.
Both runways have been rebuilt after the opening of the airport in 2020 to start its first BER airport arrivals for public. The airport is expected to build a new runway to meet its demand for flights.
This airport offers genuine facilities for you to explore before taking your flight or when you have Berlin Brandenburg airport arrivals. The airport facilities are divided into two terminals:
• In terminal # 1, you can see four sections in which there are airlines such as EasyJet, Air France, among others.
• In terminal # 2, you can have only one section in which there are airlines such as Norwegian Air Shutte or Wizz Air for BER arrivals.
From Berlin Brandenburg airport you can book your Berlin airport arrivals with the most prominent airlines such as:
• Air Algérie
• Air Malta
• Air Serbia
• Aer Lingus
• British Airways
• Bulgaria Air
• Aegean Airlines
• Air Moldova
• Air France
When you are having Berlin Brandenburg arrivals you can take some popular flights such as:
You could also take stopover Berlin flight arrivals to visit the United States, Central America, or Latin America if you wish.