Toulouse–Blagnac International Airport
Address: BP 90103, 31703 Blagnac Cedex, France
Tel: +33 (0) 5 61424442
Fax: +33 (0) 5 61424520
Owner: Société Aéroport Toulouse-Blagnac
IATA code: TLS
ICAO code: LFBO
TLS Arrivals today
Learn A Little About Toulouse Blagnac flight arrivals
It is time for you to know a little about the Toulouse-Blagnac airport in the region of France and to enjoy the domestic but also international Toulouse airport arrivals. This airport is one of the most functional in the northwest of Toulouse for you to use as a vacation hub. You can know where the airport is located, how to get there, and how big your terminal when you experience Toulouse Blagnac arrivals.
With some explicit details about the airport, you will be encouraged to explore this beautiful area of France. You can find out which airlines are operating and have Toulouse arrivals at the Toulouse-Blagnac airport terminal to book the flight in advance.
Top routes from TLS
- ORY – Paris
- CDG – Paris
- LYS – Lyon
- MAD – Madrid
- NTE – Nantes
- MUC – Munich
- AMS – Amsterdam
- LIS – Lisbon
- FRA – Frankfurt
- LHR – London
About Toulouse Airport
You may know Toulouse-Blagnac airport because it is located near the Garonne river. This airport has been in operation for many years, is very popular in the French region, and offers many national Toulouse flight arrivals. The IATA of Toulouse-Blagnac stands out for lending its runway to the ATR company in charge of manufacturing airplanes.
By 2017, the airport served more than 9 million TLS airport arrivals, which would mark a milestone. For now, the airport offers more than 70 destinations, national and international Toulouse Blagnac airport arrivals, that you can take without problems.
Location of Toulouse Airport
The Toulouse-Blagnac airport is located very close to the Garonne river, which is on the limits of the French department of Toulouse. You have to travel more than 4 miles to the northwest of the Occitan region of France. On the other hand, you can also locate the airport from the famous commune of Blagnac.
Transport to/from Blagnac Airport
For you to get TLS arrivals through land transport you will have to use three different means:
- Coach: You can rent a car to go from the center of the French region to Toulouse-Blagnac. You will have to take an urban route that can take you more than 20 minutes to complete, but you will have your Toulouse airport arrivals.
- Bus: A second option you can have Toulouse Blagnac arrivals is by using the bus services. You can go out through hall B of the airport and wait for the bus lines. You can reach stops such as Compans-Caffarelli, the Jeanne d´Arc metro line, or Jean Jaurés in the region in 20 minutes.
- Trolley car: As a last option, you can access the tram services outside the Toulouse airport. You can take the T2 line from the airport to the Arenes or Palais de Justice metro station. The tram have every 15 minutes Toulouse arrivals at the airport.
Parking area near the terminal of Toulouse Airport
For you to land at the airport and have Toulouse flight arrivals safely, these following existing runways are at the airport:
- Runway 14R / 32L measures 11,483 feet long.
- Runway 14L / 32R measures are 9,843 feet long.
Toulouse Airport Terminals
When you experience Toulouse Blagnac flight arrivals, you will notice that its terminal is divided into four rooms that are differentiated by:
- It has 14 counters to check-in flights
- 8 airlines are available for national TLS airport arrivals
- It has ten boarding gates
- It has 24 counters to check-in flights
- It has six boarding gates for you to take destinations in Europe
- It has 24 counters for Toulouse Blagnac airport arrivals
- Available for international flights
- 14 counters to check-in flights
- 10 boarding gates for TLS arrivals
In this beautiful airport, located in the region of France, you can take Toulouse airport arrivals by airlines such as:
- Royal Air Maric, Air Corsica, Alitalia, EasyJet, Air France, Corendon Airlines, Air France, Lufthansa, British Airways, Transavia, TUI Fly, Ryanair, Nouvelair, KLM, Jet2.com, Iberia, among other airlines.
Destinations from Toulouse Airport
Among the most popular Toulouse Blagnac arrivals that you will have at the airport are: