Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport
Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
F-06281 Nice Cedex 3, France
Tel: +33 (0) 8 20423333
Fax: +33 (0) 4 89985135
Owner: Chamber of Commerce and Industry de Nice Côte d’Azur
IATA code: NCE
ICAO code: LFMN
NCE Arrivals today
About Nice Côte d’Azur international Airport Arrivals
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, an international airport in the French Alps-Maritime Department. The location is 6 kilometers southwest of Nice. France’s third busiest airport serves as Air France’s hub and EasyJet’s operating base with most Nice Côte d’Azur Airport arrivals. Also, the airport handled 14,485,423 passengers in 2019. This felt back to less than 5 million in 2020. In 2021 that Nice flight arrivals are starting to increase again.
Top routes from NCE
The NCE flight arrivals serves as the key entry point for visitors to the Côte d’Azur. Considered the city-state airport for its proximity to Monaco’s main airport. It links the helicopter service to the main and airport. Monaco is promoted by some airlines as a destination with a strong airport for Côte d’Azur arrivals.
The airport spans 1.43 square miles, with two parallel runways, three passenger terminals, and a freight terminal covering 1.04 square miles for all Nice Airport arrivals. The airport’s estimated annual passenger capacity is 14 million, with 52 movements (26 landings) per hour. Courtesy shuttle buses run between Terminals 1 and 2, and also between the car parks and the terminals to process the NCE arrivals optimally.
Ground transportation at Nice airport
- Tram way: You can get to the airport in less than 30 minutes from Nice city center and Port Lympia by taking tram line 2 to Port Lympia. Monday through Saturday, 05:24 a.m. to 00:15 a.m. Sundays and holidays: 05:28 a.m. to 00:15 a.m.
- By bus: You can take no. 12 bus from the Aéroport / Promenade bus stop after Nice flight arrivals in front of Terminal 1 on the southern carriageway.
- By tram: By lines 3 and 2 of the tram: Tram line 3 operates every day from 05:00 to 00:05 to get to the airport from the western areas of Nice or the Eco-Vallée. Keep in mind that you take line 3 after Côte d’Azur arrivals but it does not go straight to the center. Get off at Grand Arénas and connect to line 2 to make a quick transfer. The shuttle service between the airport and Grand Arénas is free. Football lines: On your way to the stadion, get off at Grand Arénas and switch to line 2.
For those who reserve parking spaces in advance online, the airport provides discounted rates. Book early to get a better deal. Stress-free by booking online. You can escape the stress of crowded parking lots. Your parking spot is reserved in the most convenient location for you after Nice Côte d’Azur Airport arrivals.
You benefit from completely protected payments, the assurances associated with airport terms and conditions of sale, and attentive customer support available to respond to questions you might have by booking your parking space via the airport official site.
You can check the status of domestic and international NCE flight arrivals using this page in above scheme. You can also check the status of airlines’ flights using the airline web check-in option.
Nice Airport flight routes
Passenger numbers have risen sharply in the last 70 years from a few hundred thousand to more than 14 million. It is popular at Nice Airport arrivals because of the beautiful Côte d’Azur. Most flights are offered by Air France and Easyjet. Other frequently seen airlines are Wizz Air, Volotea, Norwegian Air, Jet2, British Airways and Ryanair.
These airlines offer destinations within France to:
- Bordeaux Airport
- Toulouse – Blagnac Airport
- Paris Orly
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
Other European NCE arrivals come from: