Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport
TLL departures today
Address: Tartu Maantee 101, 10112 Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: +372 (0)6058701
Fax: +372 (0)6058900
Owner: AS Tallinna Lennujaam
IATA code: TLL
ICAO Code: EETN
Discover Tallinn Lennart Meri international Airport departures
Estonia is one of those tourist spots that very few people know about but that you have the opportunity to visit now. You can have Tallinn arrivals at the airport, which would be one of the largest in the country. But before you buy your ticket and travel to your destination, you will need to know some airport details.
You can discover where the air terminal is located and how you can get from there to nearby cities. Find out what type of Tallinn flight arrivals the airport offers you so that you can continue touring Estonia.
The Tallinn airport was built under the foundations of the old Lasnamae airfield that collapsed in 1928. The construction of the airport began in 1931, and by 1936 it was officially inaugurated to have its first Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport arrivals. This airport dominates the national and international flights through Estonia, becoming the most important in the country.
The airbase shares its operations with hub flights of AirBaltic and Smartlynx Airlines Estonia who offer most TLL airport arrivals. From this airport, you can go to areas such as the United Kingdom, Germany, Norway, Russia, Denmark, or Poland. In March 2009, the airport was christened “Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport,” paying tribute to the 2nd President of Estonia.
Location for Tallinn airport arrivals
The airport is very close to the Estonian capital city Tallinn exactly 3.1 miles away. It is a very large airport that stands out for the concrete runway and technology in the terminal.
From the airport, you have several means of ground transportation at your disposal, such as:
- TLL arrivals by bus: You can take line 2 to take you to the capital city center, or line 49 to go to Viimsi Parish, Iru town, Lastname, etc. Line 65 will take you to the Lasnamae district, while interurban line 158 will take you to Kose.
- Tallinn arrivals by tram: From the air terminal, you can take the tram that will take you to the center of Tallinn in a few minutes. This tour can take about 20 minutes, and the tram passes every 30 minutes through the terminal.
- Tallinn flight arrivals and travel further by train: You can change to the Ulemiste train station, 800 meters from the terminal, to go to the capital city.
- Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport arrivals by car: You can rent a car and take the E265 motorway, which will take you to Tallinn in less than 20 minutes. If you take the E20 highway, you can go to the cities near the capital.
The airport has a low runway measures 11,417 by 148 feet long and a concrete surface for TLL airport arrivals. This runway has the address 08-26 and is big enough for a Boeing 747 to land.
The airport Tallinn has a single building that makes up the terminal and a cargo area in which there are four access ports to process the Tallinn airport arrivals. This terminal is large enough to serve 8 million passengers per year. However, plans are expected to include a new building that can handle 2.5 million passengers per year.
This terminal has 26 loading gates, more than ten retail stores, and two waiting rooms. In the terminal, you can also find a VIP waiting room and a smoking area.
Airlines with TLL arrivals
Among the airlines that you can see in operation at IATA Tallinn are:
- Aeroflot, Corendon Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Ryanair, Scandinavian Airlines, Transaviabaltika, Wizz Air, EasyJet, Belavia, AirBaltic, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, Lufthansa, etc.
The most popular destinations that fly to Estonia with Tallinn arrivals are: