PRG Departures today
Address: Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
IATA Code: PRG
Height: 380 m
Telephone: +420 220 111 888
Opened: April 5, 1937
ICAO airport code: LKPR
Alias: Václav Havel Airport Prague and Prague Ruzyne Int’l Airport
Discover Prague Václav Havel international airport departures
If you want to travel comfortably, Prague Airport is probably the best option for you. The airport is incredible and offers a wide repertoire of domestic and international Prague departures. Its facilities are the key to enjoying a comfortable trip with all the services available.
The Prague Airport opened its doors for the first time on April 5, 1937, for the first Prague Václav Havel airport departures. Since then, it is the most important airbase in the Czech Republic. Among his most important historical data is his past as a pioneer of civil aviation in Europe. It is currently considered one of the most important means of continental transport in the country.
This air terminal has achieved exponential growth from the large percentages in Prague flight departures traffic registered in 2019. One of its greatest attractions is the low-cost airlines that operate from the facilities. It is the hub for airlines such as Czech Airlines and Smartwings with most PRG airport departures.
Location for Václav Havel Airport Prague departures
This airbase has an excellent location 10 km west of the city center and Europe. To travel to or from the airport by land, passengers must take the R7 Highway with a short 30-minute journey.
At the terminal exit, you can find the following means of ground transportation:
- Prague Václav Havel flight departures by bus: If you want to save on your transfer, you can take 119 buses that leave from terminals one and two. They are destined for Nádraží Veleslavín, where you can get to the metro line A.
- Prague airport departures by cab: On the outskirts of the airport, you can find several lines that operate independently. This is one of the fastest alternatives to get around Prague and its surroundings for an average price.
This airbase has two operational runways with PRG departures with a concrete surface that you can identify by the following characteristics:
- Runway 06/24 is 3,710 meters long and is used less frequently.
- Runway 13/31 measures 3,250 meters long and is the most used for Prague departures.
- Runway 04/22 is 2,120 meters high and is not operational.
This airport has two terminals to process Prague Václav Havel airport departures divided between the north terminal and the south terminal and includes the following divisions:
- North Terminal 1 hosts all Prague flight departures outside the Schengen area along with intercontinental flights. Includes flights to the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- North Terminal 2: comprises a large part of the flights with PRG airport departures from North Terminal 1 and 2 of the Ruzyně International Airport. It is responsible for hosting flights that are outside the Schengen area.
- South Terminal 1: this area covers charter or private flights and receives official state visits along with important events. It is a historic terminal with a record of operations with Prague airport departures from 1937.
- South Terminal 2: provides direct access to the main gates. It handles special flights and private tours of the state along with charter PRG departures.
Airlines with Prague departures
Among the wide repertoire of airlines that operate within the facilities, you can contact:
• Aer Lingus
• Air France
• Austrian Airlines
• Czech Airlines
• Enter air
• Wizz Air
Within the facilities of this airport you can take any of the following flights with Prague Václav Havel airport departures:
- Amsterdam, Barcelona El Prat, Billund Airport, Bologna departures, Brussels, Budapest BUD, Copenhagen CPH, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt Airport, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Košice, Madrid Airport, Milan Malpensa, Nice, Paris cdg, London Gatwick, Rome, Bordeaux, Nantes, Venice Treviso, Tel aviv, Bari, Bergamo, Naples, Oslo Gardermoen, Istanbul, Dublin DUB, and others.