SHA Departures today
Address: 2550 Hongqiao Rd, Changning District, Shanghai, China, 200237
Height: 3 m
Phone: +86 21 96990
Node for: China Eastern Airlines, Juneyao Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Spring Airlines
Discover Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport departures
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport serves the city of Shanghai in China alongside Shanghai Pudong International Airport. It is located in the western urban boundary of the metropolis in the Changning district to process the Shanghai Hongqiao departures. It is among the top 7 airports with the highest number of passengers in China and the 45th busiest airports in the world.
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in 2018 handled about 44,628,004 passengers but the SHA airport departures went down in 2020 and 2021 because of the pandemic. It is located 13 km (8 miles) west of downtown Shanghai, near Hongqiao City in Minhang District and Changning District.
It was opened in 1923 for Shanghai Hongqiao flight departures; it is an airport that mainly serves regional and national flights but also serves international Shanghai Hongqiao airport departures. In 2019, this airport received a certificate with the Skytrax 5-star airport classification for terminal cleanliness, comfort, facilities, shopping, staff service, food, and beverages.
- SHA departures by bus: Several public bus lines cover the route between shanghai Hongqiao airport and the city center. There is a minibus service that covers the route to Jing An Temple Station.
- Shanghai Hongqiao departures by cab: You can take a taxi to downtown Shanghai in about 30 minutes. You can find them on the Arrival level, and you will travel comfortably.
- SHA airport departures by subway: Shanghai metro line 2 can take you to the airport, the journey can take 45 minutes.
- Shanghai Hongqiao airport departures by rental car: You can rent a car at shanghai Hongqiao airport to freely visit any location. The best car rental companies are available, but you must have a valid permit issued by the People’s Republic of China. Passengers have a common practice which is to rent a car with a driver.
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport has two terminals to process Shanghai Hongqiao flight departures:
- Terminal 1: Shanghai Hongqiao Airport Terminal 1 handles international flights.
- Terminal 2: handles regional and domestic flights within the People’s Republic of China.
Passengers have two options to move between the terminals if they have SHA departures: the metro on line 10 takes 4 minutes to transfer between the terminals. The free transport to the terminal covers the route between both terminals and takes 15 minutes. The services they offer include ATMs, currency exchange, restaurants, duty-free shops, shops, and more.