CAN Departures today
Address: Baiyun, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
Phone: +86 20 3606 6999
Node for: NINE AIR, China Southern Airlines, FedEx Express, Hainan Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines
ICAO airport code: ZGGG
Alias: Baiyun Airport
Get to know Guangzhou Baiyun International airport departures
A business trip to China will never be a bad option, but you have to know how to get to this beautiful country. One of the most cost-effective ways you can land in China is from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and have Guangzhou airport departures. This aerial zone has been in operation for a few years but has become one of the most important in Guangdong province.
Before you organize your suitcases for Guangzhou departures, job proposals and other business things you will have to meet the airport, discover how good their facilities look, the destinations they have and how you can get out of there. With information to spare from the airport, you can have perfect business Guangzhou flight departures.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport was opened on August 5, 2004 for the first CAN airport departures, and has been in operation for 17 years. This very new airport serves the bay area of Guangdong province, where the capital can be reached quickly. It is a very commercial airport for business Guangzhou Baiyun departures that you may need this year.
Guangzhou Baiyun Airport’s passenger volume tolerates per year is over 70 million, so it is astonishing. Airlines have together 250,000 Guangzhou Baiyun flight departures per year, which is why it is considered one of the busiest airports in the town.
Location for Guangzhou Baiyun airport departures
The airport is located in the coastal province of Guangdong, which is a few kilometers from the capital city. You can locate the airport in South China under the identification of ZGGG.
When you have CAN departures, you can take some great means of ground transportation such as:
• Have Guangzhou airport departures by the Guangzhou-Foshan Inter-Urban Railway is located within the air terminal and offers various destinations.
• You can take a free bus that will take you from terminal 1 to terminal 2 if you wish.
• Have Guangzhou departures eith a rental car. You should take the S41 highway that connects Guangzhou Baiyun Airport with the capital city.
• If you choose the bus system, you will have 6 Airport Non-Stop lines and 5 Airport Express lines. Both lines can take you to Garden Hotel, CITIC Plaza, Tianhe Coach Station, Haizhu Square, etc.
The airport has three runways with Guangzhou flight departures in operation, two of which have the same length and width. Runway 19-01 is 11,811 feet long while runways 02L-20R and 02R-20L are 12,467 feet long.
For you to become fully familiar with Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, you will need to know its terminals thoroughly:
• It is divided between the main terminal, area A and area B
• This terminal has most of the domestic CAN airport departures.
• It is the base for China Southern Airlines with Guangzhou Baiyun departures
• Has most of the international flights
Airlines with Guangzhou Baiyun flight departures
If you want to travel from the airport you will need to contact one of these prominent airlines:
- AirAsia, Air China, 9 Air, Air Madagascar, Chengdu Airlines, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Cathay Pacific, All Nippon Airways, Aeroflot, Cambodia Angkor Air, Beijing Capital Airlines, Cebu Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, EgyptAir, Emirates, Hainan Airlines, Indigo, Korean Air, GX Airlines, IrAero, JC International, etc.
On cargo Guangzhou Baiyun airport departures, you can contact airlines such as:
• FedEx Express
• Emirates SkyCargo
• SF Airlines
• Korean air cargo
If you want to travel from the airport, you have already taken your preferred airline; you have to choose between these destinations when having Guangzhou airport departures:
- Bangkok, Da Nang, Singapore, Jeju, Osaka, Shanghai, Xiamen, Jinan, Colombo, Tehran, Seoul, Tokyo, Moscow, Vientiane, Kuala Lumpur, Baghdad, Calcutta, Kuwait, Cairo, Dubai, Helsinki, Ordos, Turpan, Vienna, Taipei, Wuhan, etc.