CAN Arrivals today
Tel: +86 (0) 20 86124518
IATA code: CAN
ICAO code: ZGGG
Find Out Guangzhou Baiyun International airport arrivals
If you want to travel to China for business or pleasure, you can use the airport as your entrance for Guangzhou arrivals. Although the international airport is not the largest, the country in Asia is certainly very important. This airport has the best commercial and stopover Guangzhou Baiyun airport arrivals for you to take right away.
Guangzhou Baiyun Airport needs to be admired and visited by tourists like you who want an adventure. You can learn about the airport facilities, how exclusive they are and how they are divided into their Guangzhou flight arrivals.
The airport in China opened in 2004 for the first Guangzhou Baiyun arrivals, making it one of the newest airports in the country. This airport is of great importance to the China Bay Area, most of all for its commercial CAN airport arrivals. If you are an entrepreneur looking to have potential partners in China, you can land at this airport and start your research.
The airport is relevant for the number of passengers it receives each year, exceeding 70,000,000 people. At this same time, the airlines make more than 491 thousand trips to national and international destinations and the Guangzhou Baiyun flight arrivals keep increasing each year.
Location for Guangzhou airport arrivals
You can enter the airport from Guangdong province, a few miles from the capital city in China. This airport is located in the country’s southeastern region; a fairly important coastal area occupies it.
As expected at Guangzhou Baitym airport in China, you will have several means of transportation for CAN arrivals available such as:
- After Guangzhou arrivals you can take route 6 of the public bus that will take you to Garden Hotel, CITIC Plaza, Haizhu Square, Tianhe Coach Station, etc. This service is offered by the Airport Non-Stop line and is affordable.
- If you rent a car from the airport in the Guangzhou Baiyun airport arrivals hall, you have to take the central highway S41 to connect you with the capital city. The ride is 5 miles, and if you don’t take the highway in rush hour, you can get there right away.
- At the airport, you will find the interurban railway route that can take you to the coastal area or the city’s interior.
With Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, you can have the following runways for Guangzhou flight arrivals available:
- Runway 19/01: measures 11,811 feet long by 150 feet wide.
- Runway 02L / 20R: Measures 12,467 feet long by 150 feet wide for most Guangzhou Baiyun arrivals.
- Runway 02R / 20L: Measures 12,467 feet long by 150 feet wide.
If you give priority to Guangzhou Baiyun airport to travel to China, you will need to adapt to its terminal when having CAN airport arrivals. This air terminal stands out for having two buildings that are connected with a free car service. The distance between terminals does not exceed one mile, but the passenger does not walk; the cars transport them.
- In terminal 1, you can find the main area, areas A and B, where you will have several domestic Guangzhou Baiyun flight arrivals. Terminal 1 is one of the oldest at the airport, but in early 2000 it was remodeled.
- In Terminal 2, you can find almost all international Guangzhou airport arrivals, plus it is the focal point for China Southern Airlines.
Airlines with Guangzhou Baiyun airport arrivals
Among the different airlines that you will have to contact at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport are:
- Air China, 9 Air, Air Madagascar, Chengdu Airlines, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, Cathay Pacific, All Nippon Airways, Aeroflot, Beijing Capital Airlines, Cebu Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, EgyptAir, Emirates, Hainan Airlines, Indigo, Korean Air, GX Airlines and IrAero.
With the airlines in hand, you only have to decide to which destination you prefer to travel from to have Guangzhou airport arrivals at the air facility, such as:
• Da Nang