PEK Departures today
Address: Shunyi District, Beijing, China
IATA airport code: PEK
ICAO airport code: ZBAA
Alias: BCIA and Beijing Capital Airport
Height: 35 m
Phone: +86 10 96158
Number of runways: 3
Find Out Beijing Capital International Airport departures
As expected, China’s Beijing Capital International Airport is one of the busiest in the world. If you want to travel to this country in Asia, you can prioritize the airbase that offers many charter Beijing departures. You can know what the airport excels at before traveling to China and have the best experience.
Learn about the public transport services that the airport can give you outside its terminal. You can also find out which airlines operate at the airport with Beijing Capital departures and the destinations they offer.
The Beijing-Capital Airport was opened in 1958 for PEK airport departures after the Second World War ended. This airport is the main commercial and tourism bridge in the country where more than 30 airlines work. You can take hub flights with Hainan Airlines and Air China with most Beijing flight departures. The airport serves as a hub for Shandong Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, and Sichuan Airlines with Beijing Capital Airport departures.
The airport gained recognition as the busiest in the world for accommodating 100,013,642 passengers in 2019. The airport had 594,329 air movements and more than 1,955,286 tons in cargo flights in that same year. The year 2020 brought less Beijing airport departures with about 35 million passengers.
Location for PEK departures
The international airport is located 32 kilometers from the city of Beijing. Beijing Capital International Airport is located in the northeast of the capital of the country of China. It is an airport serving the Chaoyang district, Beijing, Peking, and Shunyi.
From the airport terminal, you can take some means of public transport such as:
- Beijing departures by bus: You will have 18 companies that provide public bus services that can take you to train stations or tourist destinations. These trips usually cost about 30 yen, and it can take you 1 hour to reach your destination.
- Beijing Capital departures by car: You can rent a car and take any of the national highways to go to Beijing or Beijing. If you take the airport highway, you can go towards the city center, but if you take the 5th Ring Road, you will go to Yaojianyuan Lu.
- PEK airport departures by subway: You can go to the Beijing subway station to go to destinations like Dongzhimen and Sanyuanqiao in China.
The airport terminal has three runways with Beijing flight departures that you can identify by the address given to you:
- Runway 18L-36R: It is 12,500 feet long with an asphalt surface.
- Runway 18R-36L: Measures 11,302 feet long with an asphalt surface.
- Runway 19-01: measures 12,500 feet long with a concrete surface; it is used for cargo flights.
Just as airport in Beijing is the busiest in the world, it also offers a top-class terminal for Beijing Capital Airport departures. The airbase divides its operations into:
- Terminal 1, where you will find most domestic Beijing airport departures with China Southern Airlines and Chongqing Airlines. This terminal has its parking lot, a large waiting room, 20 check-in offices, etc.
- Terminal 2, where international PEK departures with airlines such as Shanghai Airlines, Oneworld, and Star Alliance are located. If you want to cross between terminals you must take a bus, the journey takes about 15 minutes.
- Terminal 3 stands out for offering all international Beijing departures through the United States and Canada. In this terminal, you can take flights with All Nippon Airlines, China Airlines, Air Canada, etc.
Beijing Capital departures you have to take into account that different times are used for check-in counters for the two terminals. For domestic PEK airport departures you should go for terminal 2: 90 minutes before take off and international flights 150 minutes before take off. For terminal 3: domestic flights 2 hours before take off and international PEK airport departures 3-4 hours before take off.
Airlines with Beijing flight departures
At Beijing Capital International Airport you can take flights with the following airlines:
- Air China, Air France, All Nippon Airways, Air Asia X, Air Canada, Cambodia Angkor Air, China Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Azerbaijan Airlines, Air Koryo, China Eastern Airlines, EgyptAir, Emirates, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, Korean Air, KLM, OTT Airlines, Jeju Air, Mahan Air, Vietnam Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines, Qatar Airways, etc.
You can take one of the most requested destinations from the international airport with Beijing Capital Airport departures such as:
• Hong Kong
• City of Panama