YHZ Departures today
Address: 747 Bell Blvd, Goffs, NS B2T 1K2, Canada
Height: 145 m
Phone: +1 902-873-4422
Province: Nova Scotia
Halifax international airport departures
You can learn a little about Halifax Stanfield International Airport in Nova Scotia, a Canadian community. This airport can be very significant for you to tour the rural area and get to know the place. You can travel alone or as a family to the municipality that very few people in the world know.
Find out how distinguished the airport is, how long it has operated, and the Halifax departures available. Know how well the runways look at the airport, their length, and how many aviation companies leave each day.
Halifax Stanfield Airport is part of Transport Canada, owned by the Canadian government. This airport was opened in 1960 but started its operations with HIAA in 2000 for Stanfield airport departures. Halifax Stanfield airport is the eighth most used airport by Canadian citizens and tourists.
There are Cougar Helicopters, Maritime Air Charter, Air Canada Express, and Skylink Express at the airport for Halifax airport departures. By December 2003, the airport adopted the name “Robert Stanfield” in honor of the former Prime Minister of Nova Scotia.
Robert Stanfield Airport is located in the rural community of Nova Scotia that the Canadian government owns. You can locate it in Goffs, within the Halifax Regional Municipality.
You can take different means of transport outside the airport such as:
• You can rent a vehicle and take Highway 102 that will connect you to the Trans-Canada highway. This route will take you to downtown Halifax in less than 30 minutes. Keep in mind that bringing a rented vehicle cost time so you won’t be too late for Halifax airport flight departures.
• You can take MetroX route 320, which can take you to the Dartmouth Bridge terminal or into the suburbs of Fall River. This bus service runs every day of the week.
Since its opening in 1960, Halifax Stanfield International Airport has had two runways for Halifax Stanfield departures. These runways are 05/23, which is 10,500×200 feet, and 14/32, which is 7,700×200 feet wide. Overall the airport measures 960 hectares of land, so it still has enough land to create other runways to increase the number of Halifax flight departures.
The airport has a fairly large terminal where you can see a huge Halifax Stanfield airport departures hall for domestic flights. This terminal has its plaza for you or your family to sit in for a long time. The terminal is also divided into a check-in hall with huge windows and a very attractive design.
The terminal has a total of 32 gates for YHZ departures for air and overland bridges with which you can leave the airport.
The airlines that are working with Halifax departures are:
- Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Saint-Pierre, Air Canada Rouge, American Eagle, Air Transat, Condor, Porter Airlines, Flair Airlines, PAL Airlines, United Express, WestJet, WestJet Encore.
You can also request cargo services who have Halifax airport departures at the airport with companies such as:
• FedEx Express for Moncton
• Cargojet For Moncton and Hamilton.
• Air Canada Cargo for Québec City, Montreal, Toronto, Deer Lake, etc.
• CAL Cargo Airlines for Tel Aviv and Liege.
• Sky Lease Cargo for Changsha.
• Icelandair Cargo for Keflavik.
• FedEx Feeder for Montreal.
• Korean Air Cargo for Seoul and Anchorage.
On the other hand, you can also take private Halifax airport flight departures from the airport with Sable Aviation, Maritime Air Charter, Cougar Helicopters, and Provincial Airlines.
If you want Halifax Stanfield departures, you can take one of these destinations:
• Cancun, Mexico
• Orlando, Florida
• Chicago, Illinois
• New York
• Santa Clara
• Punta Cana