Edmonton International Airport
Address: 1000 Airport Rd NW, Nisku, AB T9E 0V3, Canada
Tel: +1 780-890-8900
IATA airport Code: YEG
ICAO airport code: CYEG
YEG Arrivals today
Discover Edmonton international airport arrivals
It is time for you to learn about Edmonton International Airport, which is located in the province of Alberta, Canada. According to its opening date, it is an airport that has been operating for more than half a century for Edmonton flight arrivals. The airport has beautiful facilities, variety of commercial and international YEG airport arrivals.
You can take a look at the airlines that stay inside the airport and prioritize it on your next trip. The airport is currently in operation for you to take and travel to the United States or within Canada.
Most popular domestic routes
There are many other destinations in Canada that you can fly to. Because Canada is an immense country, many people travel by plane. See the options here:
- East Canada: Halifax Stanfield, Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier, Waterloo, Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker, Hamilton
- Center Canada: Winnipeg, Regina
- West Canada: Kelowna, Victoria, Abbotsford, Montreal, Yellowknife, Comox Valley, Prince George, Grande Prairie, Fort St. John, Fort McMurray, Fort Chipewyan, High Level, Fort Smith, and Whitehorse.
About Edmonton Airport
Edmonton International Airport has been a departure point for many citizens of the Alberta region of Canada. This airport is recognized by its acronym EIA. It was opened in 1960 for its first Edmonton international arrivals and is currently under the authority of Transport Canada. The airport stands out for offering direct flights throughout almost the entire Canadian region, although it is also famous for its Edmonton arrivals from the United States.
Each year, the airport serves more than 8 thousand people, including Canadian citizens and foreigners, knocking on its doors. EIA offers many flights to Central America, Europe, the United States, and Mexico specifically.
Location for EIA arrivals
The airport is located 17 miles from downtown Edmonton, specifically to the southwest. This airport is located in Leduc County, in the Canadian province of Alberta.
Edmonton Airport Transportation
If you want to leave the airport after YEG flight arrivals to Leduc or vice versa, you have to adapt to the following means of transport:
- You can take the ETS bus on route 747 to take you in less than 30 minutes to the airport or the city center. This bus line works from 4 pm to midnight.
- The Autocars service is available outside the airport after you have Edmonton airport flight arrivals so that you can take the vehicle that suits you best. This car rental is affordable and offers you thousands of guarantees so you can drive without fear. With your rental car, you can take Alberta Highway 2 and head south to locate the town of Leduc.
Within the EIA airport, you will have at your disposal two runways for Edmonton airport arrivals that are distinguished by:
- Runway 20/02, which is 10,213 feet long.
- Runway 30/12, which is 9,476 feet long.
Terminals at Edmonton Airport
EIA is divided into two very spacious terminals for YEG arrivals that you can visit before boarding your flight out of the country. The south terminal offers international Edmonton flight arrivals. It is the most recently built and was remodeled for 2009. The north terminal is the oldest EIA facility and usually offers domestic YEG airport arrivals.
For you to travel safely from Alberta in Canada, you will have to take one of the airlines that offers Edmonton arrivals:
- WestJet Encore
- United Airlines
- Northwestern Air
- Air North
- Canadian North
- Flair Airlines
- Central Mountain Air
- Alaska Airlines
- Air Canada
- Sunwest Aviation
You can also enjoy Cargo services within the airport with companies that have Edmonton airport flight arrivals such as:
- FedEx Express for shipments from Toronto and Memphis.
- FedEx Feeder for shipments from Winnipeg, Vancouver, among other places.
Edmonton Airport international destinations
You can travel a lot with Edmonton airport arrivals that come from one of these destinations:
- Palm Springs in California
- Amsterdam in the Netherlands
- Cancun in Mexico
- Los Angeles in California
- Seattle in Washington
- Minneapolis in Minnesota
- Houston in Texas
- Las Vegas in Nevada
- Phoenix in Arizona, etc.
You must book your international YEG flight arrivals days in advance so that you can travel whenever you want. The flights to Mexico and the US are the most sought-after for you to be on the lookout for.