SOF arrivals today
Address: 1, Christopher Columbus Blvd., Sofia 1540, Bulgaria
IATA Airport Code: SOF
ICAO Airport Code: LBSF
Alias: Sofia International Airport
Learn About Sofia International Airport arrivals
The best way to see the wonders that Bulgaria offers is to have Sofia arrivals through the local airport in the capital. Its facilities are the best alternative to arrive or move to a new destination comfortably. It is positioned as the best airport to travel around Bulgaria and other European cities.
This airbase was inaugurated in 1930 with Sofia flight arrivals with a strategic location near the capital. Among its most important records are the potential increase in SOF airport arrivals since 2002. Since expanding its terminals and other modifications, it is considered the most important airport in Bulgaria.
As of 2017, it managed to increase the volume of Sofia airport arrivals worldwide, positioning itself as the main airbase in the country. Several international organizations have valued its avant-garde modifications.
Location for SOF arrivals
Sofia International Airport is located northwest of the capital city, better known as Sofia. To move to the city center, you will be able to count on several means of ground transportation.
On the outskirts of the terminal you can find the following means of land transport:
- Sofia arrivals and take the subway: To move to the city center, you can take line 1 from or to terminal 2. This transport can offer you a route of only 12 for an affordable price.
- Take the bus after Sofia flight arrivals: To find the bus stop, you can go to the outskirts of terminal 2 or lines 84 and 184, where you can also buy your ticket. This is one of the best alternatives to travel to or from the airport economically.
- When you have SOF airport arrivals you can take the cab to travel further: This means it is one of the fastest alternatives to get to the city center safely. The taxi line is located outside the second terminal and is associated with the airport for your peace of mind.
The facilities of this airport have a single runway for Sofia airport arrivals that the following characteristics can identify:
- Track 9/27 measures 3,600 meters and 11,811 feet high with an asphalt surface.
This airport has two terminals to process SOF arrivals that have been modified to adapt to user traffic. Both are used for the entrances and exits of national and international Sofia arrivals. They are connected by a walkway that will allow you to observe their location while appreciating the facilities.
In this terminal, there are areas related to the baggage counters for passengers having Sofia flight arrivals and check-in lockers. As the main advantage, they have enough capacity to serve a large volume of passengers. This terminal is characterized by the fact that it has several modifications adapted to passenger traffic.
Its facilities had the first modification in September 2011 to construct a new control tower that was inaugurated in 2012. It is currently located to the west of the second terminal and has an approximate height of 56 m. Apart from a control room, it has an elevator for passengers and other cargo.
Airlines with SOF airport arrivals
Within the facilities, you can take the most popular lines shown below.
• Air France
• Air Serbia
• Bulgarian air
• Bulgarian air chater
• British Airways
• Israir Airlines
• Small Planet Airlines
• Swiss International Air Lines
• Turkish Airlines
• Ukraine International Airlines
• Wizz Air
• Wizz Air UK
Sofia International Airport has a significant number of Sofia airport arrivals and connections, among which are: